Chapter 21

"I'm scared..," she repeats what she is saying.

"Of what Sarah? Of me?" Is she afraid of me.. Am I horrifying to her?

"No.. Of losing you.. Of losing us.." She said that with a cracking voice. She's in a verge of tears. This is not the usual Sarah that is usually strong and gentle. Right now.. In front of me.. Looking frail and sad is a new side of Sarah that I finally discover.

I pushed her head onto my chest. "Its okay," I said slowly and as calm as I could. I can't make the girl I like deemed in sadness.

"Calm down you dimwit.. If you're sad, I'm sad.." I said while caressing her hair. "So smile like you used to do.. You cheered me up.. You are my happy pill. You know that right," her head slowly tilted to the left.. And she is tilting more and more to the left. She's going to fall.. And right on it I grab her head gently.

She's not sleeping isn't she?

I was right. This loser slept while I'm making a speech about how I like her. Sheesh.. This girl makes me worry for nothing.

I carry her princess like. I walk through the only two doors in front of me. One is her bathroom, since I had been there. and this white door in front of me must be her bedroom. I've never been to her bedroom, she never even bother to let me or the guys in. She was really protective of it. So.. I am kind of worried and wonder if she's holding some kind of secret whatsoever.

Oh shucks.. Who cares..

I open the door and went in with the heavy girl in my arms. How can a girl so skinny and fragile like her can be this heavy?

I opens her bedroom door. And look at this girlish wonderland. I put her down in her one sized bed. Her wallpaper is in the color of purple. Her carpet is pink and there are many plush/dolls on her bed. There's a study desk and a lamp, she also have that purple mac book. Purple is her favorite color, I knew because her backpack,pencil case, even her room is in purple. I look around and there's a couple of trailed pictures hanging in her room. There's a picture of her,Yugyeom, and Jaebum. A picture of Jackson, Mark, and her. There's also a picture of me and Sarah smiling looking at each other. This picture must has been the work of Jackson. I'm happy that she's putting a picturenog me in her room.

Wait a moment..

This little airhead wore her contacts today. I'm worried if she is going to have an eye irritation when she wakes up. Oh God, its going to hurt her freakin eye. I tried to open her eyes and try to pick her contacts. And it freakin fails. I tried to open it again.. and finally after this ruckus I finally picked it. I

I freakin poked her eye and she's stilm asleep? Its still a mystery that she can sleep through that all that fuss. But to think that this girl slept through my confession. She never fails to impress me..

I was looking around her room until I saw that a frame on her desk in turned down. I fix it as soon as possible. The beautiful white coral frame contains a beautiful picture of a girl playing with her mother. She had the time of her life, by looking into it. This must be Sarah and her mother, she looks as childish as now.

I go to Sarah to bid farewell and kissed her plump cheeks.

"Good night Sarah, see you in two days," I bid her farewell and closed the door.

...

*RING*
*JESUS!!! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP NOW!*

I wake up in a hurry, my ringtone for my alarm is my hyung screaming. Why? Because hyung is having a so call business trip suddenly yesterday. And I can't wake up without him screaming until my eardrums are wear off.