Chapter 8

I felt like I'm a stalker right now. Like seriously, I followed Sarah on her way back to home, I'm kind of worried. I mean she wore her sunglasses again when she left my house. Like seriously, can she even see anything in this dark alley. She can hurt herself, what am I even thinking? Maybe I should go back home?

"Youngjae, why are you here?" Sarah stops suddenly. "Jaebumie told me you are following me.."

"I'm sorry you must think this is totally creepy," I laugh awkwardly. Aigoo.. What now? She must totally think that I'm a freak and a stalker.

"I'm sure you want to talk about something right?" How can she say all the right words.. I mean how?!

"Say.. Lets head to the park shall we?" I ask.

"Jaebum,may I have a private talk to Sarah?" The park is the nearest place from here and truthfully that place is kind of scary. I'm kind of a doofus, you can say I'm kind of scared of ghost. LIKE I SAID KIND OF. It doesn't mean I'm REALLY scared of em. I'm just not a big fan, thats all. But I have to man up if I want to be close to her.

"You heard him," she smiles warmly to 'Jaebum'. "Youngjae, do you really want to go to that park? I mean the place is creepy and I can't stand 'them' surrounding me," oh right, that place is that damn scary.

"Sure let's go to a fried chicken restaurant," talking while eating chicken is love itself and I know going there in this time of hour will be kind of deserted.

...

We went to the nearest fried chicken place. We ordered a boneless chicken set and also the spicy one. Sarah ate a lot of it and she gave me just a little portion.

"Let's talk now," I told her.

"Sure, what?" She's still eating and holding some chickens in her both arms. Cute.

"So, you and Yugyeom's relationship?" I started. I am really interested and curious about their relationship.

"Well, he thinks that I killed Jaebum," she stopped eating her chicken. She really likes chicken, I mean who can eat like her?

"I know that you didn't do it"

"I killed him, I was stressed out mourning after my father left me, I called out Jaebum to meet me at my place," she looked at me worriedly. "He had a car accident while trying to see me, Youngjae," she explain. Her eyes were teary but not to the extend that she'll cry.

I'm on my silent mode. I won't bother her until she is finished telling me her story.

"We moved from Hongkong to Seoul when I was 12 with my dad because of my mom's death. She was a lovely and caring mom and my dad was the greatest dad I've ever had. He changed since my mother's death. He began to hit me a lot and told me that I am the one eyed freak that drove my mom to death," she's still acting tough. "When I was in the 1st year of middle school, it was then that I experienced school bullying. Park Se Na and her gang, cursed me a lot and tried to ruin everything for me, the one who saved me from them was Jaebum and Yugyeom.." She stopped looking at me like I need to respond to something. Instead of responding I ate the leftover chicken. I am bad at stuff like this, and if I responded it would be totally awkward for her.

"They were my hero, we would spent the day with laughs and I would see their new dances. I was totally alone back then because Mark was still in LA with his family, while Jackson was still the fencing representative in Hongkong. The girls in my class told me that I am flirting with them continuously," she stopped to drink for a while. I looked at her with amazement, she's not crying. She's enduring it all.

"It's okay to cry," I said drinking my tea.

"Are you thinking this some sort of drama? It's okay to cry?" She said it with the tone of an annoyed person would.

"No, its just it seemed like you would, if I were you I would," I smile awkwardly, "carry on with your story, Sarah-ya," I tried to change the subject.

"It was when I was in my 3rd year of middle school that my father left me. My father didn't die or anything. He left me alone and left a note saying that he will still be sending me money but won't see me anymore," a tear fell from her left eye. "I was really frustrated and called Jaebum in the middle of the night saying that I want to die, not knowing that he's the one who is going to die," she really cried this time. I felt sorry to her and Jaebum.

"It wasn't your fault, stupid," I flicked her head.

"YAH!" She complained. "He's in a coma for 2 years, Youngjae. He's not going to wake up like in those dramas you've watched. Yugyeom left me after knowing this saying that I have killed him and Jaebum's soul just wandered up not knowing that he's not actually died," she actually yelled at me and we're still in the fried chicken place. My first thought is Jaebum didn't die. But the mood suddenly breaks when I saw the owner of this place, an ahjumma looks at us with a deadly glare. I abruptly stands and waves to the ahjumma. She's been staring at us wishing we would go faster. I noticed that the other stores are closing, that means she also wants to close the store.

"Ahjumma! I'll pay!" I said in a hurry. What's more scarier? a ghost? Or an annoyed ahjumma ?

...

After I paid, I pulled Sarah until we reached outside.

"YAH!" She screamed at me.

A guy came and punched me in the face. What the hell?! "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I was really confused with the guy. The guy wore a blue shirt and looked at me with a disgust look.

"Are you okay?" He asked Sarah and after saying that he clenched his fist and tried to punch me again when Sarah stopped him.

"Uhm I think you misunderstood," Sarah laughs hardly because she must think that this situation is funny or maybe she just likes me being hit.

"What?" The guy stands up and I think he felt sorry for hitting me. I mean who doesn't?! "I am really sorry, I really misunderstood the situation? I thought she was getting kidnaped or something.."

"What the hell dude?" I got up. I'm kidding he's really nice, he stood up for Sarah at least, "I'm Youngjae," I smiled and handing my hand to him.

"Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung," he smiles warmly.

<3

Ayeee peeps! I'm sorry if this chapter sucks/boring. Please vote and comment this chapter if you love it. I'm still sad because of our sunshine's health. Get well soon bae! We love you :') ARS LONGA, VITA BREVIS!!!