Chapter 12

Should I just come in? I'm like nobody to her. Like literally strangers. She would freak out if I told her the story.. Or maybe not? I'm gonna barge in, give her the freaking flowers, walk out.

Lets go.

*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*

"Come in," I heard a girl's voice.

I walk in and see a small structure girl on the bed reading a "To Kill a Mockingjay" book. She was a frail looking girl with the same long hair that Jaebum loves. She closes the book and me? I was just standing still to see her reaction. She look at me with suspicion in her eyes. I know it would be weird to see a person she doesn't know to visit her. She opened her mouth and surprised me with her words..

"I love this book," She points at the book. I was in awe and I don't say anything after her words. She smile warmly and told me to come in. I came in and in an awkward position because I'm holding the bouquet behind me.

3..
2..
1..

I give the bouquet to her and she glance at me for 3 seconds. She went back to admire the flowers, "This is my favorite flower," She smiles again in a sad way. She presses her chest suddenly and closes her eyes.

"I know," The words I utter since I came here. So much for my plan to leave, I just can't leave. Not like this.

"Are you perhaps a friend of his?" She caress the flower. "I miss him.."

"Yes," a quick shot to answer her question. I know I'm being weird.

"Why are you here, uhm?" in a form of awkwardness she asks for my name.

"Youngjae,Choi Youngjae," I smirked at her troubled face.

"AHA! I finally see your smiling face Choi Youngjae-ssi," She laughs. "I'm Lee Seo Yun, nice to meet you," I know Seo Yun-ssi. I know.

"How is he?" a sudden question from her made me jump. I mean I don't know what to answer to her question like this. I stare at the window and finally sighs.

"He told me to tell you that he is okay and he cares about you," I started to fake cough to get her attention. I sang a part of 'Something Good' that I remembered. "Nan bwado bwado niga bogo sipeo. Haruneun neomu bujokhae. Baraman bogo isseulge Idaeroman..Nae ane kkok angyeoitneun neol bomyeon. Deo jungyohan geon eoptjanha I know..Nae sesange neon maeil teukbyeolhae.. (I want to see you even when I see you. One day is not enough..I will only look just as we are. When I look at your tightly in my arms. There's nothing more important I know..You are special everyday in my world), " I sang those lyrics not knowing what comes rest and I said, "Seo Yun-ssi, he loves you," I smiled.

"This is the song that he made for my birthday two years ago," I know, I was there. She bends her head down. She got teary all of the sudden. "I miss him, where is he, Youngjae-ssi?" This is when I realize that she doesn't even know Jaebum's condition. What should I say to her? Jaebum got in to an accident and he is practically a living ghost? Like HELL NO.

"He.."
*CRACK*

"I'm sorry but the visiting hour is over," The nurse come interrupting me from relaying the truth to her. I was relieve, I was basically going to reveal everything I know to her. I didn't even consider her feelings, she should not know. That's what I conclude.

I waved at her without even saying a goodbye. "See you soon, Youngjae-ssi," She look at me hopefully. I nod and continue to walk through the door.

...

I went in to the lift pressing G for the ground floor. I went to the lobby nodding to the nurses that I saw earlier. I went out and I was surprised to see someone.

"Sarah," I sigh, "What are you doing here?" I said with a calm voice.

"Waiting for you and him.." She pouts, "Why are you following Youngjae, Jaebum?"

"Its none of your business, Sarah," I said in a panic. "He doesn't need to tell you about everything.. its his choice to come with me," I glares at her.

"Why are the both of you being so freaking secretive," She yelled a little. I am beginning to be annoyed by her. She is really possessive of Jaebum. I mean she's not even his girlfriend or anything.

"Whatever," I walk with an annoyed look, I walk fast enough to avoid her glance. I mean she is really taking this way too far. I am really annoyed. Like really, is Jaebum's all she cares about?

*THUMP*

Something hit me. Weird, its a girl's shoes. Its so small. "OI STUPID! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO FREAKING MAD ABOUT EVERYTHING TODAY?" She ran while screaming. Typical Sarah.

"What the heck?" I begin to run to the bus station while carrying her shoe.

"YAH WAIT," She ran after me with only her right shoe. I smirk while looking at her idiocy. Cute.

...

I went in the bus as fast as I can and sit in my favorite spot. My favorite spot is in the back of the bus seating in the window seat, well I don't know why I love this spot. But it is proven to be the most comfortable seat in the bus for me. I remain to be seated until I saw a short figure girl looking tired after chasing me all the way here. Took her long enough.

She went in and look at me with anger. She poked me 3 times after she sit next me. It hurts. "Serves you right for being a bitch," She glared at me.

"Whoa.. what a ladylike thing for you say, Sarah-ssi," I rolled my eyes thinking its funny.

"Don't joke around me this time," She's not kidding alright. She remained quiet until the bus stop at my station. I went out and see her still following me. We kept walking until I stop and she bumps at my back.

"Sarah, why are you still here," I turn to see her playing her phone horrified looking.

"Nothing," She turns to her left side. This is one of her lying habit. She turns to her left side or down if she lied.

"Don't freaking lie to me, Sarah," I said in a calm tone.

"Someone's following me," She glance at me. It may be Jaebum. "Its not Jaebum.."

"and trust me its not pretty.."

<3

Song for this chapter: 'Say Yes' by Loco&Punch.

I picked Say Yes mainly because its my favorite ost from Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo. I love this song very much and I think its suited for this chapter for some reason Idk. I REALLY LOVE THE DRAMA. BUT WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THE ENDING?! :(

HELLO AHGASE! I am sorry if I am late updating this sorry. My first excuse is because I've been busy all this week. I have a school event and a cheerleading competition this Saturday and its so freaking stressful. I don't think I can update a story until next Saturday/Sunday. Like I said before please bear with me. Please follow and give me a star to support my work. And HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? I'm sorry if this chapter holds a little romance. I'm focusing on Jaebum's arc to finish. I will add Bambam on my later chapters. Mark and Jackson will also be on the next chapter. While Yugyeom will also appear on the next chapter. TOODLES! COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW!