Chapter 1

"Youngjae-ah! Hurry up slackface! You're late!" My brother called me in a hurry. "Shut up this is just the first day bro, nothin' to worry" I said jokingly.

"That's why you have to hurry loser! Its your freakin' first day and I don't want you to be late!"

"Stop overreacting hyung! You know me, I won't be late," I winked at him and he just sighs.

This is my first day in high school and this is my first month in Seoul with my brother. My family consists my father,brother, and me. My dad's working overseas right now and I'm staying with my hyung, he is 8 years older than me. He moved here when I was in middle school and visits us every month. We were born in Mokpo, my hometown, I was forced to come to Seoul with him because of his overprotectiveness. He doesn't believe that I can live on my own in Mokpo.

" I gotta work lil bro, start cleaning yourself. Now," he commands. "Buy yourself your own breakfast"

"Aye, captain.." I went to the bathroom,preparing myself to school.

I wore the school's uniform and guess what, the school uniform is green with a tad navy blue on the corner. Its too fancy for me to wear these. Plus I look good in red not green. I wore a hoodie for the outer, my favorite black hoodie. My brother told me the freakin hoodie is hideous, but guess what bro? Chicks love em.

                                                                                          ...

Crap. I must catch up to the bus now. Its 7:40 now and its pretty late for me. I'm a new student and its crazy if I got late on my first day. It would be pretty annoying if I got detention in my first day. It won't be cool. I ran like a wild cheetah to the bus stop, and guess what. It ain't getting any better. The bus is there and its leaving me behind. I ran like crazy until I finally reach it. I bumped into someone on my way reaching to an empty seat.

"Oh! I'm sorry" I said in a hurry. She doesn't responds. She's pretty.

...what?

I'm sure I didn't say that right. But this is the first time I consider a person pretty. The girl's petite and in a huggable size. See what the hell am I thinking. Is the girl freakin mute? She didn't respond to me in anyway. And her eyes? I can't even describe a word for it.

She has a dark brown and green eyes. This is my first time I saw a girl with a different eye colors. She looked back at me and just nod. I think I stare a little too long and she put her head back down again. I reached to the empty seat, ready to die in embarrassment. I was lost in words, her eyes were so.. Stunning. I peek to see her from the back of the bus which is my favorite seat.

Well.. Where is she?

Gone..?? That fast?

She's literally gone. I mean who does that? Is she using some sort of witchcraft? Clearly she's using it to get away. Like wth?! Weird.

                                                                                             ...

"Nice to meet you. My name is Choi Youngjae, I moved from Mokpo last month," Introducing myself.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Choi. Please sit on the back, next to Ms. Jung," Teacher Yang instruct me.

"Hello," I smiled to my neighbor. She twitches and seems surprised for some reason. I knew something was off, "you're the girl in the bus!" I shouted. That's her. Its gotta be her. What a coincidence? Right? It seems like God is in my favor today.

"Mr. Choi please don't be so loud on your first day," Yang songsaenim glared at me. "Sorry sir"

I peek at her again, "yah, you're that girl in the bus aren't you. Why are you wearing those contacts earlier," I laughed.

"Don't talk to me, I don't know you" She said without even looking at me.

<3

Kim Yoo Jung is so pretty :')She's the perfect Jung Sarah for me

She's the perfect Jung Sarah for me. And if you guys pictures Sarah in a different actress/model. Its fine by me. I just want to help you guys to see my image of Sarah hehehehe

Song: To You by Sung Si Kyung
Its my favorite ost from Reply 1994. My love for his voice is undying. <3 I hope you guys will love this song too.

How is it? This is my first story being published heheh! Please support my story! I promise you it'll get better with the further chapters and yes it will be longer!!! I'm rookie so please understand me hehehe.. I'm sorry if my story's a bit off! I will improve. Thank you for reading!