He sighs as he leans back, "We both know you're my booty call."

"And you're mine." I responded.

"No strings attached or that stuff." I nod as he talked. "It's been great and all, but...I think..." He paused nervously. "That we should stop it all."

I didn't get upset, only confused. "Why?"

He seemed calmer when he saw that I didn't react badly. "I met someone." He said, showing a smile that he couldn't hide. He really looks like he's happy. So I'm happy too. I smile. "Who's the lucky girl?" I asked.

"Erin." He responded.

"The one who works with Smosh?" I ask. He nods. I smile with a shrug, "I guess this it. No harsh feelings or any bad endings. I truly wish you the best. Be happy and make her happy." I say sincerely.

"Will do." He salutes. "But honestly, thank you for everything. It's really been great." He says sincerely. "Same here." I say.

"You really are great." He mutters, pushing a strand of hair out of my face. I smile softly. A few seconds later, there was knock on his door. Pizza is here.

"But...pizza is better." He smirks, pushing me off him and me making an audible yelp. I laugh as much as I try to stay serious.

"You jerk." I mutter with a smile.

They've been going pretty strong. Erin and I are pretty good friends. I'd figure it would be awkward, but it hasn't.

As for Smosh, they're really going strong at it. They made it to number one. They were a big hit at VidCon. Speaking of VidCon, it was nuts. I was even recognized a couple of times, just for being featured in Smosh videos. I fangirled about YouTubers as much as they did about me.

"Holy crap." I muttered as we arrived at the convention center. I saw many people in line. Screaming, dancing, singing and overall just going nuts.

"First time at VidCon?" Anthony asked. I just nod as a response. He just laughs silently.

We all sat in the back in the car waiting for the driver to drop us off where the YouTubers are meant to enter. Being close to said YouTubers, Kalel and I are able to enter with Ian and Anthony in that entrance. When we made it, someone opened the door on Anthony's side and we were instantly hit by screams of fans. Out went Anthony first while helping Kalel out. Then Ian went out, fixing his shirt and waving to fans. He turned around, with an unsure look on his face. He held out his hand for mine to help me out. I was as equally unsure but I took it anyways so didn't hold us up. He slowly helped me out. When I got out successfully, he let go of my hand and I was impacted with screams yelling out for Ian, Anthony, and Kalel and...Me? Really?

I was completely surprised by it all. The surreal impact it gave me was interrupted by Ian slightly nudging me on my lower back to move. I snap back to reality and walk up to Anthony and Kalel. We all waved to fans and was escorted inside the convention center. 

Ian and I have stayed on good terms, yet it still seems awkward when we're with each other. Maybe it's the fact that we were together and ended pretty...incomplete. Our ending wasn't the greatest, but it hasn't been the worst. We broke up and...that's all. We know everything about each other; seen everything, touched, caressed, talked and opened up in ways no one else has. 

"Holy crap, Kalel..." I muttered, looking at the dark but starry sky. Sitting on the roof of the house I know all too well. 

"What?" She asked concerned.