Book Two; Chapter 19

Taylor Ellis, the red-lipped devil herself, strutted onto the set giving me a look that could kill.

Are you kidding me? Why did this have to happen to me? Why, God, why?

I gulped as she sat down across from me. I refused to make eye contact with her. I hated her so fucking much.

"Now, why don't we settle things shall we?" Eric said looking a bit amused at the situation.

Taylor crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

What did I do to deserve this?

I just wanted to break down and cry right now. God knows how many people are watching this at home. The embarrassment was killing me as this moment of silence continued.

"Do either of you have anything to say about this little fight? What was it even about?" Eric asked as he shifted his position.

"Oh I have something to say," Taylor grumbled. "Aria has been so mean to me ever since I met her!"

The audience gasped.

I shook my head. I cannot believe her right now.

"She's been my bully ever since camp! She even stole Harry from me!" Taylor cried.

I rolled my eyes, "Taylor, we all know that's not true."

Eric's head was whipping back and forth from me to Taylor, quite entertained with what was happening.

"It is!" she squealed. "You ruined my life!"

My hands were gripping onto the couch so tightly that my knuckles turned white. I looked up at the ceiling out of desperation, but there was no one to help me.

I am going to be on Hollywood's Most Hated list.

"Do you all want to hear the real story behind it?" I said.

Eric nodded approvingly.

"You wouldn't," Taylor hissed. I shot her an oh yes I would look.

I paused and contemplated if this was the right thing to do. Whatever, screw it.

"Taylor blackmailed Harry into dating her."

The crowd gasped.

What the hell have I done? I am such a bitch.

"She was the one that took the video of Harry doing drugs" I put air quotes around drugs. "She used it against him and forced him to date her. Harry and I dated over the summer, and Taylor ruined our relationship sko she could get to Harry." Okay, that was partially a lie...but whatever.

I looked up at Taylor and she had steam coming out of her ears.

Eric looked as if he was watching some sort of action movie.

"Harry didn't think Taylor would actually release it so he broke up with her and came back to me. That's why I met her for lunch, to talk about it. But it just ended up in a big fight and someone caught it on camera."

Taylor looked like she was going to murder me. Her breathing was uneven, with her chest rapidly rising and falling.

She suddenly stood up and slowly walked toward me, which scared me.

She won't hurt me...right?

But as usual, I was wrong.

She charged at me and screeched, "You bitch!"

Does she know this is live TV?

I heard one of the crew members yell cut to commercial! Cut to commercial!

Before I knew it she was tugging at my hair and clawing at my skin.

"I hate you!" she screamed.

She was literally on top of me and slapping and punching me.

"Help!" I screamed. "Get her off of me!"

I somehow managed to free my leg and so I kicked her right in her abdomen and followed by punching her in the jaw.

Going to the gym really does pay off.
After what seemed like ages, security came rushing onto the set and pulled Taylor off of me.

Her blonde hair messily framed her face as security dragged her away from me.

"Fuck you! I hate you! Don't fuck with me again, you hear? I hate you!" she continued to screech as she was dragged away. She carelessly tried to rip her arms away from security, but it was useless.

I cannot believe that just happened. I sat there breathless, waiting for something to happen, but there was only silence.

The secret is out, and Harry and I are free.

A/N

how many of you were expecting THAT?!

WOOHOO COMMENT AND VOTE ILYSM