Book Two; Chapter 7

Harry’s POV

“Ew. Aria is such a fucking loser.”

I spun my head in the opposite direction to find out who dared to insult her. Taylor.

“Her album sucks so much, like, I can’t even deal right now.”

“Shut up, Taylor,” I grumbled, “Just shut up.”

“What?” she snapped at me, “I can say whatever I want to.”

“No, you’re just plain rude. Stop.”

“Don’t make me angry, Harry,” she gritted her teeth.

I flinched and held my hands up in defense, “Sorry…”

 Okay, this is getting way out of hand. I mean, how long is this going to hold up? We aren’t going to be together forever…right?

I shuddered at the thought of her forcing me to marry her. I can already see it… Taylor walking down the aisle with that evil smile worn on her face… She grabs my hands near the altar and whispers, “we can be together forever Harry, forever and ever and ever and ever and ever,” her voice echoes through my head.

I shuddered at my thoughts and snapped back into reality.

“It’s okay, baby, I forgive you,” she cooed. Ew, please stop.

She strolled over to the couch I was sitting on and grabbed my hands. I tensed up every time she touched me, and this time she noticed.

“Aw, you’re all tight, babe. Let me help you out,” she kneeled behind me on the couch and started to massage my shoulders. Please stop. Like now. Thankfully she see couldn’t the sour expression growing on my face.

“Does that feel better, baby?” CAN SHE STOP FUCKING CALLING ME BABY?

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I kept my cool and scooted away from her. Can someone please save me?

I faced away from her on the opposite side of the couch and went on my phone. I scrolled through my twitter feed occasionally finding a death threat or two to Taylor.

@harrystylestomypants: taylor is a bitch im gonna kill her

Please do, I thought.

I looked up from my phone to find Taylor staring at me. “What?” I said.

She didn’t say anything while an evil grin spread upon her face. She crawled over to me and straddled me. Please stop. Now.

Any guy would love all this attention from a girl, but no me. Nuh uh.

I gave her a cold stare while she inched closer and closer to me. she brought her lips to my neck and started to kiss all over me. Okay, I have had enough of this.

“Stop.”

“Why?”

“Just please. Stop.” I pleaded.

“No, you know what I am capable of.”

She continued to kiss my neck as I just sat there tensed up. What has my life come to? What am I going to do? I can’t let this happen forever, right? She will stop all this blackmail shit at some point, right?

Thinking about it, Taylor is basically raping me. She is blackmailing me into sex and all this other shit that I don’t want to do with her.

I mean, any guy would love to be in my position and be all ‘physical’ with her and stuff. But not me. This whole situation is getting way out of hand, and I don’t know what to do.

I can’t believe I got myself into this mess.

What am I supposed to do? I am stuck. Whatever I decide is going to have a terrible outcome.

Either I stay with Taylor and my secret is safe; or I leave her and my reputation is ruined.

Dear Lord, help me.

___________________________________

HEY GUYS

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK HARRY SHOULD DO