Book Two; Chapter 14

"C'mon lads, we have to leave out the back," a member of the boys' security team said.

"Aria, you come too," Liam motioned to me.

"Uh, okay." It's not like I have plans right now, might as well go with them. My feet clicked along the tile floors as I gripped my jacket around me.

"Shit, its the paps," Zayn grumbled. As soon as he said that, I felt a pang of anxiety.  

A security guard yelled "One, two, three, Go!" and the door opened revealing dozens of paparazzi with their blinding flashes on their cameras. I squinted and looked down as I grabbed on to Harry's arm as he guided me to the black Escalade.

As vulgar words and highly invasive questions were shouted at all six of us, I felt a strong tug at my free arm. I turned my head to see a sweaty pap shove me to the ground. I was being trampled on by these men as I was reaching for Harry.

"What the hell is wrong with you, man!" Harry yelled and shoved the paparazzi back. This was all going on while blinding flashes were going off. I was brought up to my feet and I yelled in Harry's ear, "Stop! They just want a reaction!"

He grumbled and pulled me into the car with the others. As soon as the door shut, the driver slammed on the gas and we were speeding out of here.

"Oh my God, Aria are you okay?" they all asked me.

I was still taking what just happened, but I think I am okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said a bit out of breath.

"Are you sure?" Harry put a hand on my thigh and scanned my eyes.

"Yes I'm fine!" I laughed.

"I hate the paps," he grumbled.

Me too, Harry. Me too.

Niall suddenly broke the silence when he yelled, "Turn up the radio! Aria is on!"

The driver obeyed and pumped up the volume.

When you're ready come and get it, na na na na, na na na na

We all were dancing and singing along to my latest single and Harry whispered in my ear, "I'm so proud of you and what you've accomplished."

Thankfully it was dark and he couldn't see me blushing.

"Hey, where are we even going?" I changed the subject after a few moments.

"Back to our place!" Liam yelled over the music.

"And why am I coming?" I laughed.

"So we can hang out, duh!" Louis replied.

* *

We finally arrived to the beach house the boys were renting for the week when Liam said, "The surprise is inside!"

So me being the curious girl I am, I hopped out of the car and sprinted inside without saying a word.

I bolted through the front door when I saw a very familiar brunette standing on the marble stairs.

"Eleanor!" I ran up to her and embraced her in a tight hug.

"Aria! It's been ages!" she said while still clinging onto me.

"Hey get off my girlfriend!" Louis yelled. I let go of Eleanor and saw Louis run in from the doorway.

"El, I didn't know you were coming!" he kissed her and pulled her in for a hug.

"Liam organized a flight for me," she grinned.