Book One; Chapter 37

Aria's POV

"It's in his DNA
D-D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-b-b-breath away
I feel it every day,
And that's what makes a man (what makes a man)
Not hard to understand (to understand)
Perfect in every way (in every way)
I see it in his face (in his face)
Nothing more to say (nothing more to say)
It's in his D-D-D-DNA
"

Perrie finished her song and exited the stage. I am so impressed wish her, she is just incredibly talented.

"Everyone is so good, there is no way I am going to win," I said to Harry as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Yes you will, love. Don't worry about it, everything is going to work out," he comforted me as he stroked my back.

Now that everyone was finished, the boys were going to perform while the votes were being counted. The way it worked was that people would pay to come watch the performances, and at the end everyone votes for a winner. Basically the person who wins is the one who entertained the audience the most.

I gave Harry a hug and wished him luck. I looked around trying to find my friends and I finally spotted them. They were sitting a few rows back. I made my way up to them and sat down next to them.

"Hey guys!" I squealed.

"Hey girlfriend!" Eleanor said.

"Perrie, you were so good!" I complimented her.

"Thank you! You were too!" she said.

We had small talk about the different performers when all of a sudden Simon came on stage.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, let's get settled. While we count the votes, you will have another performance to watch. Give it up for One Direction! Again!"

He exited the stage and Dani squealed, "Yay!"

Harry came on first, and then Louis, and then Niall, followed by Liam and finally Zayn.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya, come on and let me sneak you out."

As soon as the song started, I totally tuned out.

I started to think. A lot. About Harry. About Us.

I started to flashback to my first few days here at camp. The day that kept coming back to me was the day I met Harry. Looking back, I don't know why I fell for him. I think I was trying to escape my pain from Nick. Before Harry, I would try not to think about Nick, but there was always this underlying pain that I tried not to show.

Just sitting at this performance right now, reminded me of when the boys sang What Makes You Beautiful on the first day of camp. That was the first time I saw Harry, and I thought he was so cute. Little did I know that I would become so close with him. He went out of his way to get to know me and break through my walls.

I shook out of my thoughts and paid more attention to the performance.

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun
I know we've only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some, and live while we're young (young)
Crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some, and live while we're young

The girls and I were up on our feet dancing and singing along. We were enjoying this time together while it lasted.

Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live while we're young

Tonight let's get some  
And live while we're young

Zayn pointed to Perrie when he finished the last line and she pretended to fangirl.

The crowd erupted into applause and cheers as they left the stage. They hopped off the front of the stage and came to join us.

"Good job," I said to Harry as he sat down next to me.

He pointed to his cheek motioning for me to kiss him. I laughed and did as he told me to.

He put his arm around me as I scooted close into him.

"You look gorgeous tonight," he whispered in my ear. His breath against my skin gave me chills.

All I could do was smile at him; I didn't know what to say. He is just so sweet.

We were looking into each others eyes when we got interrupted by Simon.

"Alright everyone, this is the moment you have all been waiting for."

Everyone silenced and I grabbed Harry's hand. "This is it," I whispered.

My heart was racing; I couldn't help but be nervous. I want this so bad. I need to win.

Simon held up an envelope and said, "The name of the person who has won, is inside this envelope. This person has worked incredibly hard this entire summer here at camp. This performer is going to fly straight to Los Angeles with the One Direction boys and spend a week with them and record a song with them. The winner will also have the opportunity to sign a record deal on behalf of Syco records. I am very pleased to announce the winner of this year's Final Jam is..."

This has to be me. I am praying to God that I have won. I am sweating, this is how nervous I am.

"Taylor Ellis."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

* * * * *

A/N

awe aria didn't win

so tell me what you think; I want to know everyone's reactions!!

Also, this is one of the last chapters! :( :(