Book One; Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Once Aria left the lake, I stayed back a for a little bit, strumming my guitar and adding some more lyrics to Aria's song.

"I promised one day that I'd bring you back a star

I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand, ohhh!

Feels like these days I watch you from afar."

I got stumped. I didn't know what to finish the line with. Just as I was about to leave, Aria came back. But boy, did she looked pissed off.

"Umm...Aria, hi, is everything okay?"

I waited for a response. She took a deep breath in and told me.

"Yeah, it's just Taylor is being a bitch lately and I'm sick and tired if her shit."

I sighed.

Instead of responding, I wrapped my arms around her petite body, embracing her in a warm, tight hug. I lifted her chin up to make her stare into my eyes.

"Listen, you are so much better than Taylor, so don't listen to her, just trust me okay?" I said and boy, did I mean it.

She giggled and smiled at me. I missed her beautiful smile that she wore all the time. "Thank you, that really means a lot."

We both just sat there, staring out at the small ripples on the lake.

"Umm I better get back to my cabin," Aria said and she stood up.

"Okay! Ill see you this morning first class?" I smiled at her.

"Yes you will," she giggled. "Thanks again Harry for cheering me up." She hugged me once more before she disappeared into the woods.

* * * *

Aria's POV

This morning when I woke up, I was so tempted to punch Taylor in the face.

Anyway, we all got dressed for today's activities and headed out to the mess hall for breakfast. I spotted Harry and he winked at me and so I returned a smile.

Liam did the same, only towards Dani! We sit down and I nudged her.

"Umm hello?! What's happening between you and Payne?" I nudged her.

"Well, we have getting along really well together," Dani smiled.

"Dani! That's great!" I said.

We were all so happy for Dani and Liam. They'd be great together, I'm sure of it! I look over to to Harry's table and he and Niall are whispering something to each other and start laughing. Then Niall says it out loud, but too quiet for any of us to hear. We then see Louis get up and walk towards our table. He stops in front of Eleanor and looks down at her.

"Umm yes? Can I help you?" Eleanor asks.

"Umm yes miss? Could I interest you in any hunking lessons this afternoon at dance class?" He said as he put his hand on her shoulder. She quickly brushed his hand off. I looked behind Louis and saw Harry laughing his ass off along with Niall, Liam, and Zayn.

"Um what the hell is hunking?" Eleanor asked, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"It's just a traditional Switzerland dance that I would be honored to teach you," Louis said in an Australian accent.

"Um..." she had a puzzled look on her face.

By now, all of Harry's table were falling over laughing. Louis quickly retreated back to the table, obviously pissed at the boys. Eleanor was blushing, God knows why...that was the weirdest thing I've ever seen.