Book One; Chapter 4

Aria's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes open and let out a yawn.

"Well, you're tired for going to bed early," Taylor crossed her arms. She couldn't have seen me leave, could she?

"What are you talking about?" I snarled.

"You heard me. I saw you leave last night. You didn't come back for about an hour or two!" She snapped back.

"Aria, is that true?" Dani asked. I knew I had to be honest with them so I was.

"W-well I...uhh..." What do I say?

"See, she can't even get a sentence out without stuttering," Taylor scoffed.

"No, I just wasn't feeling too good so I needed some fresh air and water," I let out coolly.

"Okay guys, who cares? Lets just get to our first class today! I'm so excited! I hear that Liam and Harry will be helping us today!" Dani exclaimed.

Harry.

Just the sound of his name made me all tingly inside. What we shared last night was so cute. Cheesy right? Well it's true. It was the first time I have ever talked to him, and I think I like him. Is it too soon to say that?

I decided I wanted to look good for him, so I pulled out my yellow sundress. I slipped on a small jean jacket and gladiator sandals. I straightened my hair and applied a small amount of makeup. Just some mascara and eye shadow, nothing much.

"Ready ladies?" I asked the rest of them.

"Lets go!" Perrie said.

We all went to the mess Hall for breakfast. Dani, Eleanor, Perrie and I all sat together. Taylor sat with some other people. Probably just as snobby as her. I took a bite into my bagel when Eleanor spoke up.

"Okay Aria, where were you really last night?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah come on we won't say anything!" Perrie said. Well I guess I could trust them.

"Okay I'll tell you but you have to swear on your life you won't say anything to anyone and if you do I swear I will-"

"Aria! We promise!!" Dani cut me off chuckling.

"Okay well, as you already know, I left because I couldn't sleep so I went down to the lake. It just so happened that Harry couldn't sleep eithe-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold up. You mean Harry Styles!?" Perrie asked shocked.

"Yes, now save your questions for the end!" I giggled. "Anyway, we talked and he wants to collaborate with me on a song. He basically wants to do a duet with me!"

"What"

"The"

"Hell"

All three of them stated, clearly shocked.

"Guys who knows if he even remembers me!" I said

"He was probably sleep walking," Eleanor said. We all erupted into a chorus of laughter.

"Whatever, lets go to the first music lesson!"

"It's right next to the mess hall which is good! We are learning different instruments! Yay!" I stated

We walked out of the mess hall and into the small building next to it. Instruments were set up all around us when Simon walked into the room with Harry and Liam behind him. Harry looked so attractive right now. Liam did also, and sent a wink towards my direction, but not directly towards me, more to the left of me..Dani! I nudged her slightly and she couldn't stop smiling.