Book Two; Chapter 15

It's been a week since Harry and I got back together. After hours of us making out and talking, we eventually decided to give us a try again. I finally have his trust again. 

Eleanor left last night to get back to England, and we spent basically all our time together this past week. It was really nice to catch up with her and laugh like old times.

As for Harry, he took me out on this amazing date on a boat. He claimed it was "an apology date". Every now and then he reminds me how sorry he is, but I just laugh and kiss him to shut him up.

After that, we went out to lunch a few times and just hung out with each other. Yes, the fans are skeptical of us, but we are trying to just keep things on the down low for now. Harry will tell the fans when he is ready.

It still is a shock to me that we are together again. I mean, everything that has happened this past year is absolutely insane.

Sometimes I sit back and think, what would have happened if I didn't go to camp that summer? Those weeks were honestly the best I've ever had even though it consisted of heartbreak and sadness toward the end.

But hey, it was totally worth it.

In the midst of my thoughts, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I smiled into the phone, it was Harry.

"Hey babe, it's me." He still gives me butterflies when he calls me that.

"Hi, what's up?"

"Nothing. I was just bored and I miss you."

"You saw me yesterday!" I laughed.

"I know." I could tell he was pouting. "Hey, can I come over? The boys are all sleeping and I have nothing to do."

"Uh yeah, sure! I was just about to make something for breakfast, but I'll just wait til you get here."

"Okay, be there in ten. Bye."

"Bye," I cooed into the phone.

Before I knew it, there was a knock on the door. I swung open the door and tackled Harry into a hug.

"Well hello to you too," he said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pulled back and pecked his lips.

"Hi," I smiled.

We let go and strolled into the kitchen and he sat down across from me at the island.

"So what do you want to eat? I said as I looked through my cabinets.

"It doesn't matter," he said as he was texting someone.

"Hm," I tapped my lips, "I'm going to make some pancakes."

I quickly gathered all the ingredients and started to mix things together.

"You look hot in those leggings," he smirked at me.

"Oh," I muttered as I felt my cheeks heat up as I cracked an egg.

"And I can see your black bra under your white shirt."

I looked up at him. Oh, he was asking for it.

"You're an asshole," I laughed and threw an egg at him, splitting open and sticking to his chest.

"You did not just do that," he stared at me.

"But I did," I folded my arms across my chest.

"Oh you're gonna get it," he said and raced to the other side of the island. He picked up the last egg but I ducked at the last second and it hit the wall.