A Kiss In The Rain

Start from the beginning

"Advance Christmas gift?" - you said and carry on walking as he follows behind.

Kise

Its the last day of school and the start of the christmas vacation. You walk out excitedly from the classroom getting ready to go home.

As you go down the stairs you could see the sky is getting darker which made you go down a bit faster.

"Ugh. I didn't bring an umbrella." - you mumbled in frustration. As soon as you reached the ground floor rain starts to pour.

"Oh damn it." - you said exasperated.

"(First name)cchi?" - someone called your name so you look at the person beside you and it was Kise.

"Who gave you a permission to call me by my first name?" - you said with your eyebrow raised.

"Ah.. eh..tto.. sorry!" - he said as he claps his hands together.

You just nod at him and stared outside. "And I was so excited to start my tv series/kdrama/anime/movie marathon ugh." - you mumbled.

"I have an umbrella, wanna share?" - he said excitedly.

"Really?! Let's go!" - you said and put your bag infront as he opened the umbrella.

"Let's go." - he said and walked on.

"Where's your house (Last name)cchi?" - he asked.

"Why? Are you gonna walk me there? You don't have to. Just drop me off the train station." - you said embarrassed.

"Ehh. But I want to know where your house is so that I can meet your parents and then ask for permission to--"

"What?!" - you asked surprise.

"You see, I've been having a crush on you since the first day.." - he said embarrassed with his face full red.

"Are you confessing right now?!" - you said with wide eyes.