Chapter 1

LISA P.O.V
"We are finally debuting!" Jisoo screamed.

"I know right! I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time!" Jennie said excitedly.

Rose sighed. "I'm so nervous and excited!" Rose screamed.

"I can't wait till tomorrow!" I yelled.

"Okay okay settle down!" Our manager said while smiling. "I have something to announce."

We all looked at him waiting.

"Before your debut, we have to... GO TO YOUR NEW HAIR DRESSERS! You will from now on get your makeup and hair done there."

There was an awkward moment of silence. Then we all screamed together in joy.

"It's finally happening! I feel like we're idols now!" Rose shouted.

Everyone laughed.

"Oh and each one of you will go to a different one for experience!" our manager added in.

We were a bit upset since we couldn't experience it together.

"Come on girls let's go!" our manager said as we followed him into the car.

He dropped everyone off at their hair dressing place and I was the last one.
When we got there I got out of the car.

"Oh my! You're new right!? Lisa from Black pink?" a lady came up to me and started asking all these questions.

"Yes." I bowed to her.

"Follow me follow me. Oh and you can call me Mrs. Shin."

I nodded.

She led me into a chair. "I am so glad you picked one of my salons!" she said happily.

"Oh no! I'm honored to just come here!" I said joyfully.

"Well aren't you just sweet?" she laughed.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"Now let's start off by washing your hair." she said while leading me into a chair.

I bent my head and she started washing my hair.

"This is unusual but I guess I got to get use to it now since I'm an idol.." I said awkwardly.

"Fighting!" she told me.

After she was done washing my hair we started pre drying my hair with a towel.

I heard the chimes ring so that means someone walked in.

Could it be a celebrity? I thought.

"Um.. Who are you?" someone said.

Mrs. Shin then replied. "I'm Mrs. Shin. Are you playing a joke right now?" she laughed.

"Oh! Mrs Shin! Sorry I didn't recognize you! You were getting younger so I thought it was someone else!"

She laughed super hard. "Haha you and your jokes."

"Uh? And who is this? It's a new face." he said.

He then looked directly at me. And we made eye contact. He looked like a random person.

Before Mrs. Shin could answer, the phone rang. "Hey can you go look at the caller ID? She asked the guy.

"Of course! Uh it says its from boss?"
He said.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Do you mind?" she asked me.

"Oh no go ahead!" I told her.

I started drying my hair with the towel when he started approaching me.

"What's your name?" he asked me.

I ignored him.

"Yah yah yah." he repeatedly said in an annoying tone.

"Why should I tell a stranger?" I asked him.

"Awww why? I just want to know your name." he whined.

He wouldn't stop asking. This guy just doesn't know when to give up.

I stood up from my chair and looked around for Mrs. Shin but she wasn't in sight. I guess she's still on the phone call.

He started walking towards me and I started walking backwards.

"You look familiar.." he said as he backed me up against a wall.

"Sorry but I don't know an annoying person like you!" I shouted.

He started leaning in. I turned my head sideways.

"Is that a way to talk to your sunbae Lisa?" he said happily.