71 - Hey Moon

This was requested by predacongem367 and gave me the scenario. I hope you like this.

P.S. I accept requests. Just send me a message if you guys have 😊😊

-----

It's kinda annoying that Taylor has been playing Northern Downpour again and again, then her voice gets louder when it says 'Hey Moon, please forget to fall down'. I guess she's really excited on watching the full moon.

I wonder if the full moon would want to witness how I confess my love to her. I have feelings towards Taylor that I couldn't even explain. Aside from that, there are weird things that happens when she is around me--like whenever she smiles, all of my stresses are taken away. There are times that whenever she's around my friends, I become intoxicated to the point that they think that I am thinking of something else.

"Patrick!" Taylor's ear-shattering voice woke me up from my reveries, stepping as hard as I can on the brakes. Fortunately, I did or else, the gazelle right in front us could have died.

"I'm sorry." I said with a smile.

"You're getting out of your mind, Patrick." She murmured as I drove onto the spot where we used to watch meteor showers. As I pull onto the hand brake, I watch how Taylor's face lighten.

"We're finally here." She said, jumping out of the car to gather the stuff she brought.

I eye the picnic basket on the back. "Picnic, at 7pm?" I mused.

"But instead, it has steak and other food suitable for dinner. Now help me, Patrick."

"Yes, maam." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

I helped her set the blanket and place some rechargable lights around. After we ate dinner, we laid down on the blanket, waiting for the moon.

"Hey T?" I call.

"Why P?" She said sweetly.

"I-I...have something to tell you." Shit. Why does this look awkward?

"Hmm...go on." She held her phone and snapped a picture.

"I-It has been...you know, years since we became best friends and I...uh...we, I mean...I guess became attached to each other more than I could've imagined--" I trail off as I watch the full moon light up on the skies.

As the clouds slowly unravel the moon, I jolt upright and looked at Taylor. Fuck. This is the reason why my friends are looking at me with a hint of caution when she mentioned 'full moon'.

"I don't know when everything would go back normal, Taylor. But all I know is that..." I wasn't even able to finish my sentence as I could feel myself morphing into it once again. I am running as fast as I can to the woods...and away from the woman I love.

"Patrick? Where are you going?" I heard Taylor said. As I started to morph, I could hear how the lamp rattled when I picked it up and her footsteps.

Please, Taylor. I might hurt you.

I release a loud growl as I finally morphed into a werewolf and that made the footsteps stop.

Why is she still following me?

"Patrick?" I could hear Taylor call my name several times. I don't want her to see me. I take a step backwards everytime the footsteps get louder.

"I know you love me, Patrick." She said as I could see some light poking through the trees.

I love you, Taylor. Please don't come and look at me.

"And you know that I love you too," She continued, but stopped walking. "Not as a friend anymore, but something much more than that."

I can see her looking around, five trees before me.

"I love you because you don't care if I looked like shit or something. And that is something nobody ever did to me, Patrick."

The footsteps continue as I froze on my spot.

"Show yourself, Patrick." She shouted. "I am not going to run or anything."

You'll void your love for me if I ever did.

Then, from the corner of my eye, there's a light and when I turn on my left, there is Taylor.

"Please don't go anywhere." She muttered as I was about to run again. "I know you can hear me. That's why you're avoiding me."

I am avoiding you because I may hurt you physically.

Her hands are held up as she approaches me. Amusement and pain are evident on her face.

"Please don't be afraid." She murmurs, her distance getting closer. "I am not going to hurt you."

I pushed her hand gently as she tried to touch me. I closed my hand and shook my head.

"Don't you dare to leave me!" She shouts, in the brink of tears.

I'm sorry but I have to do so.

I ran faster as I heard her calling my name. Before I could go farther, I looked back and found her hugging herself on the leafy ground, probably crying.

Before I lose control of myself, I totally ran away from her.

And it broke every piece of me to see her crying because of me.