40 - Brotherly Love

Pete is your big brother on this one.

-----

"What the hell are these, Y/N?" Pete snapped as he dropped down the letters you've kept secretly down on the table.

"Those letters aren't yours." You said.

"I know. But what are these? I take it that these are love letters, but t-they're from a girl!"

"It certainly isn't, Pete."

"Yeah, who the hell is manly enough to call himself 'Catprik'?"

You rolled your eyes at him. This would end like...

"Then, yes, Catprik is a girl!" Then, your brother plastered a terrible expression on his face.

"Oh God." He muttered.

What your brother didn't know was, Catprik is actually Patrick Stump himself and the two of you have been writing and exchanging love letters secretly for almost two months.

And tomorrow you're going to see him. If your brother knew everything, you're sure as hell that Patrick would be kicked out of the band.

I hope he wouldn't. You thought.

-----

Since Pete wasn't contented, he had a plan, together with Joe and Andy to stalk you to the library, where you and Patrick are supposed to meet.

"Yo guys, where's Patrick?" Pete asked.

"He said he was busy." Joe said.

"He's missing this fun thing."

The three of them arrived in the library thirty minutes after you did. Since Joe told Patrick that they'll be following you to the library, as a result, he rented a small room where the two of you can be alone together.

"They did what?" You snapped as Patrick told you.

"Pete believed it when you said that Catprik's a girl." He said, panting.

"I thought he's going to buy it." You sighed. "I'm sorry Patrick. I can't tell him directly. I am afraid that he will try to kick you out of the band."

"The band will lose if they will try to do so." He said.

After exchanging a few words, he finally let you to study while he was writing new lyrics for their upcoming album.

Then, whilst you were really busy studying, he always looks at you and started to daydream. He found it cute when you were making faces as you couldn't understand what you were reading.

Meanwhile, your brother and his crew looked around the library, looking for you and Catprik.

"Have you guys seen Y/N?" Pete asked on the phone.

"Nope." Andy said.

"Negative, captain." Joe said.

"Just keep looking," Pete ordered.

-----

After two hours, you found Patrick sleeping soundly on his desk as you tidy your things.

"Patrick," you said, shaking him awake. He grumbled and you chuckled, touching his sideburns.

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"I'm done studying." You said.

"Are we good to go?" He pulled you close to him.

"Yeah, and we're going nowhere fast."

Patrick shook his head and smiled, picking up his stuff. "We better go before your brother catch us."

It was supposed to be a perfect escape when your brother found you and Patrick in the entrance of the library.

"Busy, huh? Busy dating my little sister." Pete said. He stared at you and Pattick for seconds.

"Oh no." You whispered.

"But if you made her cry, you will pass through my dead body first before you can apologize." He snapped.

What he said wasn't the one you were expecting.

"So you approve?"

"And found Catprik was actually my best friend, yes I approve." Pete snapped. "See you later." He said.

The two of you looked at each other, giggled and then intertwined fingers with each other.