5 - Period

I got the idea from the Instagram post where a guy says that a blood stain from your period is shit.

-----
It was a relief having a sleep more than your usual four hour sleep. You weren't able to have longer ones since you go home late from work. During your hectic schedule, your scumbag uterus started to release blood and it was out of your menstrual schedule.

Since Patrick just got home from his tours, he was also worried whenever you come home late. Whenever you come home, he'll wrap his arms around you and shower you with kisses, which makes the stress go away.

You've done too much for a week. You filed a one-week day off since you've been working non-stop for almost three weeks.

Nuzzling your pillow, you shift yourself into a comfortable position on the bed--a leg draped on the pillow.

"Y/N," Patrick coos, waking you up.

You groan. "Let me sleep." You said, shifting on the other side.

"That's not about it." He murmurs softly to your ear.

"The butter's in the fridge." You snapped and groaned again.

"You silly," you heard him sigh and knew that he's not going to give up until you wake up. "I don't know how to say it...umm...I guess your tampon's already full."

His words made your eyes open. "Aw, shit."

"Another dollar in the curse jar," he teases. You look on the covers of the bed and there's a red splat on the bed sheet and on your sweatpants.

"You can take a bath." Patrick says.

"I'm going to change the sheets first before taking a bath," you said.

"Honeypie," he says, mimicking you when you put your hands on your waist. "Let me change the covers and get you a new set of clothes while you enjoy the bubble bath I've prepared for you." He smiles like a kid to you.

"Alright," you said in defeat.

"You can sit in the tub as long as you like, but don't sleep there."

"Okie, and what we're going to do next?"

"Cuddle," he says, his cheeks flushing. You smile at the thought.

You went to the bathroom and placed your clothes in the basket. You sit down on the tub, the bubbles surrounding your body.

Patrick walks in and collects your clothes from the basket.

"Sweetie," you purred. "I'll do that later."

"No," he pokes his tongue at you and goes out of the bathroom.

Whilst you were enjoying your bubble bath, he has sent your dirty clothes in the washing machine. Also, he tosses the new set of your clothes in the dryer to make it a little warm because he knew you have a warm-clothes fetish.

He changes the bedsheets and sets the clothes on the bed.

"Y/N!" He shouts, making sure that you're still awake.

"I'm not sleeping!" You shout back.

Once you've gotten enough of the bubble bath, you got out and eyed the clothes on the bed.

"Thank you. This is too much; you're spoiling me again."

"I'll spoil you whether you like it or not." He says and goes out of the room, giving you some space on dressing.

You started to dress yourself and you felt cozy when the warm fabric touches your skin.

You slump yourself back on the bed and the door opens, Patrick walking inside.

"C'mere!" You said, opening your arms to him. He rolls his eyes and crawls next to you.

You wrap your arms around him and squished yourself next to him.

"Thank you so much," you said.

"No need to thank me, mi amor." He whispers in your ear, and then hummed.