20 - Cakey

With the empty tub in your hands, you wandered back in the living room and four heads turn at you.

Andy, Joe and Pete point at Patrick, as your boyfriend looked at you with guilt in his face.

"He ate it on his own." Pete teases.

"He said that the mango graham was too good to share." Joe said.

"Here's the proof!" Andy shoves his phone right in front him, showing you a picture of Patrick holding the tub.

On the other hand, Patrick was quiet as you sighed in irritation and went back to the sink, dropping the tub down. Without a word, you immediately went upstairs and closed the door shut.

All you wanted to do is to have the mango graham. There's nothing wrong if he has eaten it by himself or with his friends as long as you'll be able to eat it too.

Silence filled the space downstairs as the four boys looked at each other.

"Thanks guys...guess she's really upset." Patrick said, shoving his hand through his hair.

"You're welcome, bro." Pete teases him. "Joe was the one who said that it was too good to share."

"Patrick said it." Joe says in defense.

"Guys, I'm out of the picture. So, I'm not to blame, though I told you to leave my share for her." Andy whispers.

"I just thought that it was for us." Patrick sighed. "Should have listened to mama bear."

"Cut it off." Andy murmurs.

-----

A few hours later, you heard something crashed downstairs together with Patrick's high pitched voice. Heading immediately down to the kitchen, you found him picking up the pieces of what seemed a broken bowl.

Aside from that, you found dabs of creme on the floor; some crumbs of grahams and bits of mango.

"What were you doing?" You asked, wearing slippers for safety.

"Replacing the dessert that's yours and it seems that..."

"You messed up." You finish his sentence. He nods at you.

"Saw you really upset, thought this would help." He passed you the broom and swept everything away.

"Let me teach you how, so you'll know how to do one when you and your gang decided to eat my food." He passes you the grocery bag, and luckily, the ingredients were still available.

"Show me your magic tricks on cooking." Patrick murmured.

You giggle. "Magic tricks?"

"Yeah. You have magic. Whenever I ask you to cook this, we'll eat what I asked for."

You smiled, pouring the crushed grahams on a tub. Then, you layer the grahams and covered it with creme and mangoes.

"When did you learn to cook?" He asked.

"Fifteen," you snapped, doing the process again and again until you had enough and topped it with crushed grahams and mango bits.

You produce a cling wrap and wrapped it on the tub's rim. Patrick's brow raised when you grabbed a paper and a pen.
On it, you scribbled:

WANT SOME?
CALL ME, FUCKER.
DON'T TAKE SOME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.