2 - Fangirling

A/N:

If you guys ever heard of the anime 'Psycho-Pass', I'm sure you're going to be familiar with some of the items I'm going to mention.

Enjoyyyy

°°°°°

You thought it was nice to sneak out. They're all mad at you, but you think it's all worth it.

You sneaked out in the middle of your boyfriend's Japan leg concert and nobody knew it.

You sat in front of the flat screen television, waiting for the sci-fi anime you'll never get over on. It wasn't the same as before because you were with legit anime merchandise you've worked hard on.

You fidget with your Dominator proplica. You weren't able to test it because Patrick pulled you out of the convention.

The word 'wow' left your lips as the toy gun in your hands transforms, just like it used to in the series.

"Fuck yeah!" You squeal as you lay down on the carpet.

You pulled the jacket, that the series protagonist wore, as the Japan winter chills you down to the bone.

You rose on your spot as the opening credits started to roll.

You didn't know the boys were watching you. They saw how massive you fangirl with the series.

Because they were intrigued, they went on the darkest part of the room, so you wouldn't feel lonely while watching.

The series start and the first were just normal episodes until Oryo Rikako's masterpiece appeared in the screen.

Patrick's jaw dropped as he saw the piece flashed in the TV.

Even though you've watched everything over and over, you still can't resist crying when Makishima killed Akane's best friend because she couldn't kill him with a shot gun.

Then, there's the sudden events--Shinya left MWPSB to continue his search for his long time enemy, Makishima.
As the series goes on the last episode, you tried to contain your feels.

It was 12 in the morning when you've finished season one. Since season 2 is a little bit short, you've decided to watch and finish it too.

Season 2 finished around 4 in the morning and Animax's teasing you, they would also show the movie.

"No shit, sherlock." You say as you settled down on the carpet once more.

----

Patrick took it seriously when he couldn't find you next to him. He thought you were mad at him, but when he saw the tv running and you sleeping on the carpet, he smiled.

"No one underestimated your power." He  chuckles then turns the tv off. He lifts you on his arms and places your toy on your chest.

As he placed you on your bed, you were mumbling.

"Patrick?" You mumbled. He smiled, seeing that you were really asleep 

"Hmm..." he hums, kissing your hair.

"Please don't leave me just like what that enforcer did," you murmured.

"Oh, princess. I would never ever do it." He says, wrapping his arms around you.

----

BONUS!

Patrick went out of the room, together with your toy gun on his grasp.

He points it to Pete, then the gun transforms to the Lethal Mode Form.

"What the fuck, Stump? You were mad at that thing yesterday!" He hissed at you.

"Guess this was really cool," He mutters, the gun coming back to its original form. "But that figure is not cool." He snaps as his bestie grins wickedly.

"You mean this?" He shoves his cellphone and shows the creepy art piece again.

"Thanks Pete," he says sassily.