11 - He caught you

~(OwO)~ SMUTTY PARTS AHEAD

THIS IS MY VERY FIRST AND I FEEL THAT I AM NOT GOOD ON WRITING ONE, BUT WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY, RIGHT?

THIS HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY NOTEPAD, CONTEMPLATING WHETHER TO PUBLISH IT OR NOT.

AFTER I MADE THIS, I FEEL THAT I'M THE MOST SINFUL CREATURE IN THE WORLD.

ANYWAYS, ENJOY!!

-----
"Y/N? What were you doing?" Patrick asks as he found you touching yourself. You immediately leapt up from the bed and blushed.

"I was...uh...adjusting my underwear!" You shrieked in defense.

"Tss," he bends down and picks up something. "I guess your crotch's on the floor." He snaps. "Just give it up already,"

"Believe what you saw," you said in defeat. "You should have called me." Upon retrieving your underwear, he pins you on the wall, his arms trapping you.

"What did I tell you about touching yourself?"

"No touching," I snap.

"But you just did," he kisses you hungrily. "And you know how daddy feels when you touch yourself," he said, throwing his fedora away, his eyes full of pure desire.

"I'm sorry," you sighed.

"Your apology won't save you anymore." He tugs the hem of your shirt and pulls it above your head. You watched as he eyes you hungrily from head to toe.

You were about to strip him out of his shirt, but he pried your hand off.

His hands began to touch you as you close your eyes and savored what he does in the process.

"Good girl," he whispers to your ear before nipping it. He slowly pins your arms on the top of your head, kissing the base of your throat.

You moaned as his knee climbs up and the fabric of his jeans rubs your hardening clitoris. You grasped his hands as pleasure started to course through your veins. He smirked on your neck, knowing you were really turned on.

"Please make love to me." And before you realize it, the words are out of your mouth. It's all what you wanted.

Patrick smirked, knowing you weren't able to please yourself.

"Jump," he whispered huskily, releasing your hands. You did as you were told.

The two of you collapsed on the bed, Patrick kissing you hungrily.

You started stripping him out of his jacket and fortunately, he helped you. He throws his jacket to the left.

From your face, his lips started to head south, trailing moist and sucky kisses as he found the peak of your breasts.

"Mhmm..." you moaned as his lips enclosed on the tip of your soft globes.

A hand cupped your sex as his lips enclosed on the other one. You look at him and you met his wicked glance.

"This is what you've wanted, right? Touching you down here..." Starting to stroke tiny circles on your sensitive flesh, your legs started to feel weak. "This makes you feel good, right?" He adds, giving pressure to his circling finger.

You moaned as you felt building up inside you.

This is much better than me doing it all alone. You thought.

"Come for daddy," he teases as his fingers picked up pace, making you squirm; your libido rages, craving release.

He slips a finger inside you, feeling your wetness. His finger moves back and forth in you.

Just as you love his angelic voice, he loved when your moans escaped from your mouth and echoed in the room.

The moment you quivered, he teased you by stopping whatever he's doing.

"Oh baby, not yet," he says and waits.

Standing between your legs, he started to strip himself and teased you.

Once he's out from all the fabric, he kneels down again between your legs and gently pushes himself inside you.

"Y/N..." he lets you reciprocate to the bunk inside you. Beads of sweat started to form on the side of his face. "Fucking tight..."

"Mmm...Patrick," you moaned. You clutched the bedsheet as your hormones rage, wanting release.

You bit your lip and looked at him, teasing him.

Clutching his arm, he started moving. You moaned again as he cupped your breast, tweaking your nipple.

He knew your body as if it was his. Knowing your weaknesses, he always touches you there whenever you indulge in bed.

Unconsciously, you ran your hand down to the sensitive flesh you're fond of touching. You lick your hand and started to touch it.

Patrick stopped grinding as he found you touching yourself again. He carefully slid out of you, bent down and started to flick his tongue down there.

He pried your hand away, restraining it with his hands. Your moans became extremely louder and you know you're going to your limits.

"What did daddy say about touching yourself?" He mumbles then flicks on your again.

You weren't able to answer him because of the ecstacy he's giving you.

"Answer me, mi amor." He says and started to suck your flaps.

You moaned again and again, unable to answer him. That moment when you reached your limit, you arched your back, screaming his name.

"I'm not done with you yet." He says, feeling his tip on your entrance. "It's nice to watch you come."

The bed creaked when he started to move inside you. Your flesh was still quivering and you felt that familiar knot in your stomach once more. You arched your back again, his name resonating in the four walls of your room.

"Y/N..." He groaned, releasing himself inside you.

Crawling next to you, you waited your raging breaths to calm down.

You spoon next to him. He smooths your hair as you nuzzle the crook of his neck.

"I love you," you said, kissing his neck.

"And I do too, ma cherie." He says, engulfing you in his arms.