"You're so cute." I giggle. "I love you so much." I squeeze his cheeks gently and say in a baby voice. "I love you too." He laughs and rubs his eye.

Not too far a ride, we get to my moms house pretty quickly.

"Where's your mom at?" I ask my little brother. "Shower. Where's your little boyfriend?" He asks.

"He had a phone call, he'll come in in a bit." I shrug.

"Did anyone make sandwiches yet?" I ask starving. "Nope."

I groan, walking to the loud kitchen. "Damn yo there's like twenty of you guys and none of you can't start making some food? Lazy ass-" I cut myself off when I see all the food spread out on the table.

"You were so damn hype for nothing." My sister, Mariah says laughing at me.

"I'm hungry as hell, stop playing like that, Dave." I smack the back of his head.

I walk around to the rest of my siblings, giving them kisses as if I didn't see them yesterday.

"Where's em-" I start to say but then I see my nephew in my older brothers arms.

I cover my mouth, having not seen my baby in a few weeks in real life. "My precious baby boy..." I almost gasp. "I missed you so much!" I say in a baby voice as I bring him into my arms, and wipe to saliva off of his chin and onto my shirt.

"Hi to you too sis." My brother says. "Uh huh." I say still staring at my nephew mesmerizingly.

"Chris!! You're here!!" I hear Liam yell from the living room, guessing Chris came in.

"Hey little man!" He says back with an excited voice and Liam laughs.

Chris enters the kitchen with Liam over his shoulder trying to tickle him. He puts him back and his feet then he runs off.

"I'm David." My brother holds out his hand and Chris kindly shakes it. "Chris. You're her little brother right?" He asks and Dave nods.

"Yeah I've heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you." Chris smiles then goes on to meeting my sisters.

"Chris this is, Nicki, Gen, and Jay." I introduce them.

They all keep their composures even though they're huge fans.

"And who's this?" Chris asks and spreads his thumb over the baby's cheek. "Baby Noah." I kiss his cheek and he smiles goofily. "My brothers son." I look around to see where he is but I guess he left the room.

"He's adorable. You have so many babies in this family." Chris laughs and everyone agrees. "Nic take him." I tell my sister feeling my arms get tired from his chunky butt.

"That's so you won't ask me for any." I tease Chris and he waves me off laughing.

"Okay I'm hungry as hell." I say and take a seat.

And on cue, my mom comes downstairs with Em in her arms. "My other baby is here!" I feel myself become so happy seeing Em.

"Hey Chris, how are you?" My mom greets Chris as she hands me Em.

"Good, and you?" He asks and she doesn't answer. "What are you guys waiting for? Everything is done already."

I mentally roll my eyes.

I stay with Emma in my lap and her trying to reach for Chris but I try to stop her. I almost forgot how much she loves him.

"You know what? Fine." I lift her up and give her to Chris. He stands her up in his lap and shakes her body left to right gently to get a laugh out of her which he did successfully.

Since she in the mist of learning how to walk, her legs start wobbling but she hugs onto him for support. He gives her a hug back. Chris kisses her cheek and sits her in between the both of us.

I love seeing the both of them together. He gets so sweet.

After a few minutes, my mom decides to bring something up. "Chris can I ask you something?"

"Sure-" he says but a knock at the door interrupts. "I'll be right back." My mom says.

We look at each other and shrug. We start to mess with Em trying to get her to laugh loudly.

"Who do you love more? Me or Chris?" I ask and she sticks her tongue out giggling. "Huh? Who do you love more me or him?" I ask pointing to the both of us.

Chris laughs as she hits her toy on the seat not knowing what the hell we're talking about.

"She loves me more." I tell him. "Yes she does princess." He chuckles.

"Look who's here." My mom says uneasily presenting someone. The whole table gets quiet with forced smiles.

"Hey dad." Dave breaks the silence.

+

Please vote and comment!