He smiled once again and spoke again.

"I'm here to see jungkook. Is...he home? He said he had to be with his girlfriend. Are you perhaps his girlfriend?"

I lightly chuckled and shook my head.

"No I'm...um...his cousin."

Ok it feels weird to not invite him inside.

I opened the door and let him in.

I brought him a glass of water while he sat on the couch looking around.

"Why are you living with jungkook?"

He asked.

Wow. This boy sure does ask a lot of questions.

"Um...I had no place to live to I stayed with jungkook."

He nodded.

"May I ask you how you know jungkook?"

He nodded and smiled.

"Jungkook is my brothers ex best friend."

"Then...doesn't he hate you and your brother?"

He shook his head.

"Well...I don't know. No wonder he was being mean to me at the store."

"Wait. You saw him there? May I ask why your brother and him aren't friends anymore?"

"Well it was because of some girl. Um...I think her name is hyomi?"

My eyes widened.

"Hyemi?"

He nodded.

"Yeah her! Well its kind of a long story, they both loved her so much and they both didn't know that they had liked her at the same time so hyemi chose my brother and has dated him since then while jungkook...well I just found out he has a new girlfriend. I'm proud that moved on from hyemi."

He smiled.

I looked at him confused.

So...are they saying that hyemi is cheating on jungkook all this time and they think jungkook moved on from her because he said he had to be with his 'girlfriend'?

"Wait! I'm sorry but jungkook is dating hyemi right now! I think hyemi is cheating on both of them with each other!"

He gasped and jumped up.

"Wait a second. Jungkook doesn't share much of his love life with any girl."

I bit my lip and decided to just tell him since he'll probably know at some point.

"I'm junkooks arranged wife. So that doesn't mean we love each other but its complicated. We have our own relationship with someone else and we keep it from our parents. Please don't  tell?"

He nodded and smiled.

"As weird as this is, I don't think I have the courage to talk to Mr. Mean jeon and snitch. But like were friends now right?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Alright. Let's go."

He pulled my arm and I stopped him.

"Where are we going?"

I asked.

"Well to confront hyemi! Where else? McDonalds to celebrate? Come on!"

I chuckled and ran with him.

Suddenly he stopped.

"Hey? Do you mind if we stop at McDonald's? I'm kinda hungry. Heh."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Yeah."

He smiled and opened the door.

"Let's go!"

We drove off to McDonalds.

Hellooo! Guess what? I did have McDonald today O(≧∇≦)O
Lol but wassup guys? How's everything going? Its been a bit of awhile but like I've been extremely tired and I don't know why. But anyway I'm still tired so I decided 'what the heck? I'll just make another chapter' lol. Thank you guys for reading! I can't wait for Christmas! Woohooo! Heh. Please vote and comment please and thank you! PLEASE COMMENTS I REALLY LOVE COMMENTS! thanks loves!~

-Pinkmonster249