THAT NIGHT

After all the whole laughter thing it gets quiet. Is she gone? I opened the door and heard jungkooks door banging. I got out of my room and I was about to knock on the door but I heard that girl Hyemi moaning jungkooks name.

I walked towards the door but I tripped over these shoes and I fell on the coffee table. The flower vase was on there and I accidentally knocked it down making a loud crash!

           [Jungkooks pov.]

O

k so I can't resist Hyemi and I can't live without her either. I was gonna ask her to marry me before but my parents already arranged me to some ugly poor girl. She's such a bitch.

Hyemi tried to seduce me..
HM: jungkook.. babe..
She started rubbing on my chest and I couldn't take it. I grabbed her and pushed her into my room, closing the door begore pushing her against the door and crashing our lip together with so much love. Suddenly I began to moan. Then after that I heard a big crash which caused me and Hyemi to stop. "Go see what it is!"

I nodded and I opened the door to see Hana trying to open the front door.  I hope she doesn't tell mom. I ran after her and grabbed her before she could leave.
[Hana's pov.]

I tried to get the damn door to open. Then I heard jungkooks door open. I quickly opened the door and stepped outside. I sighed. That was close. I was about to walk off but someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to see a shirtless jungkook. I quickly covered my eyes.
JK: uhm...did....you hear everything?
Me: n-no?!!
JK: if your leaving you should at least wear a jacket.
He gave me a jacket. I pushed it away.
Me: no thanks. Don't worry I know your trying to be a suck up so I won't tell your mom. Just keep fucking your girlfriend. I don't care.
Im really getting tired of all this stupid crap hes doing. I didn't even want to marry him. I walked off leaving jungkook in shock. Tsk. Idiot. Hm....I should have took the jacket! Stupid me! I didn't want to look easy! I rubbed my arms as I walked around. Wait...it's so dark! I can't see anything! Suddenly i saw a headlight in the street. I couldn't move. I stood there ready to get hit. But...the light stood still. I looked to see who it was so I got closer. I could see two boys in the car.
??: Yah! Jin hyung already told you to stop using his car! You almost ran over this girl!
??: So! He doesn't tell me what to do!
The guy talking to the jimin guy came out.
??: Hi. I'm j-hope. Um...I'm really sorry,my friend was being an idiot and he doesn't know how to drive.
Me: a-ah. It ok.
JH: what's your name?
Me: h-hana...
JH: that's a beautiful name. Do you live around here? I can walk you back home...?
Me: no thanks. My fiance Is with his girlfriend.
JH: oh my god! How dare he!? Want me to beat him up?
Me: that sounds nice right now but I don't want his mother to know.
JH: why? He cheated on you.
Me: I know. It's an arranged marriage.
JH: oh! My friend is in an arranged marriage!
Me: really? It must be hard for him to be with someone he doesn't love.
JH: yes. Hes been talking about how bitchy she is. He said she looks poor and ugly.
Ha. That sounds just like jungkook.
JH: I would hate to meet her. I think she's gonna come see us tomorrow.
Me: oh...
JH: anyway...I'm so sorry.
Me: its ok. Thanks for talking with me.
JH: anytime. Let's meet by fate.
He held his hand to his heart and I rolled my eyes and chuckled.
JH: oh! Here!
He came back and wrapped a big warm jacket on me.
JH: don't freeze! Hehe!
He left but he drived instead of that jimin guy. I kept walking and walking. I don't know where I'm going. I should at least go back right? Yeah. I have no place to go so...I guess yeah. I walked back to the house and I went inside. I heard whispering. They must be done. Finally. I took off the jacket and held it until I went upstairs. I put the jacket down on my dresser.
Me: I hope we meet again. It was nice talking to you.
Oh! My phone is charged! Yay! I grabbed it and I got a missed call from Mrs.jeon. I should call her back in the morning. I'm tired now. I yawned and stretched. I layed down in bed and drifted off to sleep.

Hi! Monnies! Wassup? Nothing? Lol k. Hope u liked the chapter! Thanks for reading! Please comment and push the star thingy the bottom. Good night!
-Pinkmonster249