His lover

It's is now 3:00 in the morning and I can't sleep because I feel so stupid about walking into jungkooks room. I want to know about that girl. I don't know why but I do. I watched as the clock ticked for 6 hours straight. I sighed and stood up before grabbing my jacket and walking out of my room.

I walked downstairs and saw the kitchen light on. Walking closer to the kitchen, thing being moved could be heard. Holy shit, do we have a robber!? I tiptoed closer to the noise that came from the refrigerator.
" j-jungkook?"

Jungkook jumped up and hit his head on the top of the refrigerator. "Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head. "what do you want!?" He yelled. "w-why are you awake this early?" "Because I'm hungry you dumb ass." He walked passed me with a sandwich in his hand. I went to clean the mess he made before going back upstairs to shower. I put on my nice and clean uniform and curled my hair. Next I put on light makeup and slipped on my new shoes before making my way downstairs.

"Jungkook, can you take me to school?" I asked. "No. Walk there." He said without even looking at me. I scowled at him before walking out of the house. I began to walk to school since it's like 3 hours away and it 5:00 already. I'll be just in time when the doors open! I hope people don't bully me anymore. I mean the whole point they bully me was because of the way I dressed and how poor I look. But today I look like a new rich kid going to school. Who am I kidding I just look like someone who came dressed to impress. I sighed and I walked into the school. Once I entered people gave me ugly looks and whispered. What's wrong with me today!? I kept walking until I bumped into someone and stumbled backwards.

"Hey! Watch where your going poor girl!" One of the girls said.
Guess I'm not any different. I got up and tried to walk to class but these group of girls came to me. Here we go again.. The girl pulled my backpack and dragged me to the roof. When we were on top of the roof she pushed me down woth a scoff leaving her lips.

"You think now you wear clean close that we're gonna treat you different!? No! You slut!" She began to tackle me and I tried to push her off of me but i couldn't. She threw punches and slaps then ended up kicking me with her heels. "Little bitch!" The first girl said. "Let's go." The leader said. They all left and I tried to get up but before I could get to the exit, they locled it. I quickly limped over there and I banged on the door.
"Help! S-someone!" I tried to scream for help. Its pointless. I slid down the door and sighed. I guess I'll get bullied all my life. I sighed and I looked around to see if there is a way out. It's like 12 stories up, how am I suppose to get down? Just then a sudden realization made me remember my phone. I got out my phone and I looked to see who I can call. Before I could push a number my phone shut off.

"No. No. No. No. No!" Is it dead!? No!!!! I should have charged it!! I groaned and stuck the phone In my pocket. I looked at the bottom trying to decide if I should jump. I mean I could die but- I sat down and waited for someone to come. I stayed like this for awhile. It looks like the afternoon. Must be because every lunch time girls come out and make out with their boyfriends which is gross. I tried to wave my hands but those people are blind.

When I got up I heard someone calling my name. It sounds like the nurse! "Up here!"

"Hana? Is that you?" "Yes! Let me in!"
She unlocked the door and I limped to hug her. "Thank you! I thought I'd be out here forever."
"Did the girls do this?" She asks.
I nodded. "Hana, You need to tell your mom when you get home."
"I don't live with her." I said.
"what? Why?" She asked in a concerned tone. "Well...I um....live with my soon-to-be husband."
"hahahah, you're kidding right?"
I shook my head no.
"Really? How?"
"it's an arranged marriage. His name is jeon jungkook."
"j-jeon jungkook!? As in the richest heir in South Korea?" I hummed.
"Did he buy you that uniform?" She questions. It's sad that people think he's a romantic, nice, and caring man.

"No. He might look all nice in public but he's just like the bullies. I hate him."

"Really? I knew it was too good to be true." I chuckled.
"Let's get going. It's time to go home."

I nodded and smiled. We both walked down and I was finally free. I went outside and didn't know if jungkook was gonna pick me up or not. I looked around but no cars. I guess I'm walking again. I walked the freaking 3 hours to the house and when I arrived sweating and exhausted. I noticed a red car parked in the driveway. Who's that?

I walked up to the door and opened it to see that girl from jungkooks room on his wall, sitting down on the couch.
" Um...who are you?" The girl asks.
"i-im h-hana..." I bowed.
"Why are you in my boyfriends house?" She asks.

"B-boyfriend?" What does she mean boyfriend? Jungkook can't have a girlfriend. Hes with me. Wait what am I saying? Jungkook hates me. "Who are you?" What should I say? I can't say I'm his fiance..then he'll be mad.
"um....I-I'm his cousin."
"Oh. Sorry...I thought he was cheating on me or something. Anyway I'm Hyemi." I effortlessly smiled and shook her hand. "Hyemi w-"
He looked shocked at both of us.
"um..this is-" I interrupted him.
"I already told her we're cousin's."
"huh? Oh uh y-yeah this is my cousin....hanee"
I can't believe he forgot my name!
"*cough* Hana." I corrected.
" yeah whatever." Why do I even bother?

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I can't believe he has a girlfriend. Why didn't he tell his parent? Then I won't have to suffer and marry this man.
I charged my phone and I changed my clothes, changing into sweatpants and a T-shirt. I put my curly hair in a ponytail and sat down on the bed. I tried so hard to be someone else. I even tried to be myself. But...nothing changed.

I peeked downstairs to see jungkook holding onto that Hyemi girl. He smiled. I've never seen him smile like that. I guess I was the one who ruined his life because it'll be hard to hide that we're gonna get married. I sighed and closed the door. I grabbed my blade and slowly slid it down my wrist. This feels better than reality. I'm too lazy to clean up my bloody arm so I layed down on bed and looked at the ceiling. I kept hearing laughing from jungkook and Hyemi.

Hey! So how are y'all!? Good? I don't even know if anyone else besides my friend is reading this book. Well if you are then do you think this book is boring or what? I know it is but I don't know about y'all. Lol. Thanks for reading! Comment! Push the star button thingy at the bottom. Bye!
-Pinkmonster249❤

[Edit: ewww]