Chapter 21

{.djh.}

I sat up, looking around. The two of us had fallen asleep on the couch that night.

Scratching my head, I stood and walked into my room to crawl under my blankets. How could Phil make such a sudden decision? The thought of him caring for a child made me shudder. He wasn't ready, and neither was Hazel.

She loved him, it was clear, but did Phil really love her? I had to find out before he hurt her.

Y/N yawned and stretched as she came into my room, curling up next to me. I rolled over to sling my arm over her, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm sorry last night didn't go as planned," I muttered.

She scrunched up her face, "It's fine. At least we have a leftover turkey to eat. I took it out when the timer went off and went back to bed."

Chuckling, I pulled her over onto my stomach as I rolled to lay on my back, "Yeah, well I have something planned for today."

She batted at me, groaning, "I'm tired, it's too early."

"It's literally nine o'clock," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Exactly. Too early."

She rolled off of me and fell onto the floor, sitting up to glare at me over the edge of my bed.

"Sorry, love. Anyways, I want to go visit my parents. I haven't seen them in a while."

"And I haven't met them."

"Damn, you're right. Well..." I trailed off.

"Well, am I gonna meet them or not?" She asked.

"Of course!" I shouted, tickling her side. She laughed and shoved at me before I got up to pull her onto her feet. "Get dressed, we leave at 11:30," I said, tapping her butt as she left the room.

She groaned, closing her bedroom door. I headed toward my closet to put on my outfit for the day.

{.Y/N.}

You closed your door and sighed, flopping onto your bed. After a few minutes of procrastination, you got up and approached your wardrobe, pulling out the nicest casual outfit you owned.

As you brushed your hair and finished getting ready, you thought about what it would be like to meet his parents.

All this time, all these years, you had been his biggest fan. One of millions. But somehow you managed to gain his attention, then you fell in love with him, then he had asked you out, and finally he had asked you to be his wife.

Now you were meeting his parents and planning your wedding.

Planning your wedding.

Planning your wedding!

"Shoot!" You yelled.

Dan opened your door, "What's wrong, love?"

"I was having the wedding planner over today!"

"Well, you can reschedule."

"Dan, you don't understand. I have to pay a hundred-pound cancellation fee!"

His face went pale, "We'll figure it out, you can make another appointment."

"No, Dan. I can't. I've got the best wedding planner in the country and you want to reschedule? He won't even consider us if I do."

"Who is it?"

"It may or may not be Louise."

"Are you kidding me, Y/N?"