Chapter 13

{A/N: Sorry to make Tyler the bad guy! Don't you get me wrong, I ADORE Ty. I just wanted something different. :) <3 -Lion}

You walked into the college campus with Dan's hand in yours, strolling down the street towards your old dorm. Colleen's car was visible from your position in the street and you stopped, staring at it. What had you actually done?

Dan pulled on your hand, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing," You coughed, beginning to walk again.

He followed your gaze to the car, "That's hers, isn't it? Or Tyler's?"

"Colleen's," You agreed.

"Hmm," Dan hummed, smirking and releasing your hand. With that, he ran ahead.

"Dan," You hissed, trying to keep up.

"Is the security guard around?" He asked.

"Rent-A-Cop..." You muttered, chuckling a bit. "No, I don't think so."

Dan pulled a Sharpie out of his pocket and scrawled 'I got you, lil shit' on it. You chuckled, but tried to rub it off anyways to no avail. He grabbed your hand and began to lead you away. Phil was still no where to be found, and your heart was sinking.

As you headed toward Tyler's dorm, you recognized a rental car parked nearby

As you headed toward Tyler's dorm, you recognized a rental car parked nearby. Rushing over, you hoped to find Phil or his belongings inside. To your surprise, a girl looked up instead. You looked down, walking away defeated.

"Maybe he isn't here, Y/N," Dan suggested, stopping.

You nodded, pulling out your phone and looking at the list of hotels around the area, "He could be at one of these."

Dan nodded, "Yeah. Knowing him he'd probably pick the first hotel on the list in a rush. That one."

You looked, it was a Hampton Inn not two blocks from the college. The two of you began to walk towards the rental car place. Once in a car, you drove off towards the hotel. Dan got out and ran to your side, opening the door for you. You got out and flicked your hair into place before walking in with Dan at your side. As your boyfriend, he stood protectively over you and helped you to the front desk.

An attractive young boy was running the desk and looked up at the two of you. He gasped a bit, smiling, "You're those people from YouTube! Dan and Y/N, right? I watch your videos."

"Yeah, yeah," Dan said rudely, "Do you have a Phil Lester staying with you?"

The guy recoiled and then nodded, disgust plastered on his face, "Room two-twenty-one." Dan snatched your hand and began heading up to the room.

"Sorry!" You called over your shoulder, running with Dan towards the elevator.

You reached the second floor and walked down the halls until you spotted the number on a door. Dragging Dan with all your might, you rushed towards it.