Chapter 6

You opened your eyes to see light. It wasn't a lot, but when you looked around you remembered crawling into Dan's bed. You got up and walked over to Dan's side of the bed, poking him. He stirred, groaned, and covered his face. Sighing, you continued to pester him until he opened his eyes.

"Jesus, Y/N, why are you up already?" He groaned, sitting up and smiling.

At some point, he had taken off his shirt

At some point, he had taken off his shirt. Not that you minded, it was just a first-time thing. He crawled out of bed and led you to the living room, sitting you down on the couch. Phil looked up from his newspaper and coffee, raising a brow in Dan's direction. Dan rolled his eyes, groaning as he went into the kitchen. He returned with tea and cereal for the both of you.

"Would you want to film with Phil and I today?" Dan asked, smiling at you.

Nodding, you said, "Sure! Sounds fun."

"Okay, get dressed then," Phil laughed at the two of you, taking the last sip of his coffee and standing up. He threw the newspaper into his chair and walked off to get dress himself.

You went into the bathroom, changing into your clothes. When you returned to the living room, Dan waited there, dressed.

"AmazingY/NisNotOnFire!" Dan screamed, running after you with a Sharpie.

"Dan, wait!" Phil called.

"Fine," Dan huffed, walking into Phil's room.

You followed, discovering that his room was exactly as it looked in his videos.

Dan flopped down on the bed next to Phil and pointed on the floor in front of the camera, "Sit there."

You did as he told you, then waited as they started recording. Phil began talking about what had been going on with his life, then Dan rolled his eyes.

"P-lease, Phil, our guest is getting a sore neck," He groaned.

"Introduce her, Dan!" Phil screamed, smiling.

"Internet, some of you may know her, but this is our friend, Y/F/N!" Dan called, grinning as you popped up, hitting your head on the tripod.

"Ouch! Hey, guys!" You laughed, sitting next to Dan.

The brown haired boy looked at you, then at Phil. Slowly, he raised his hand, holding the Sharpie with caution.

He grabbed you in a headlock, laughing and forcibly drawing whiskers and a nose on you, then did the same to Phil. Phil drew on Dan's, then you all sat closer to the camera.

 Phil drew on Dan's, then you all sat closer to the camera