Chapter 5 Christmas

A couple of months later

Nearing Christmas time

McGonagall POV

I'm amazed at all the damage these kids have caused to my school, and if their stories are to be believe this isn't even the start of it. But one thing is for certain, they can't stay here over Christmas. A tapping at my window alerts me to a long awaited owl.

I take the letter and begin to read.

Dear Professor McGonagall,

I would be perfectly willing to lend the Grimmauld Place to these visitors from another world. Also, Ginny insists on having them over Christmas dinner. I'm unsure why you were so insistent that they not remain at the school over break but from what I've heard from my children they seem like very interesting people to meet. I look forward to meeting them.

Sincerely, Harry Potter.

😀😀😀

Christmas Break

Leaving Hogwarts

Jellal POV

We walked down from the castle to the carriages pulled by the skeleton-like horse creatures.

“What are those?” Natsu asked.

“Thestrals.” the blond boy Scorpius replied.

“Who else can see them other than Natsu?” Albus asked.

I raised my hand as well as a large number of our group.

“Why can't I see them?” asked Yukino.

“Only those who have seen someone die can see the Thestrals.” Scorpius answered.

“Who did you see die?” asked Rose Weasley who was listening on the conversation.

Natsu looked at Lucy. “Just someone I knew.”

Lucy rubbed his back also remembering the death of the other Lucy. “A girl. She died before we came to this school.”

Juvia looked at Gray before bursting into tears. Juvia clung to Gray, who for once didn't push her off. Lyon stepped closer to Gray as if to protect him from further harm.

“Grandpa Rob and Simon.” Erza said.

I gulped feeling guilty for their deaths.

“Simon.” I whisper. Tears coming to my eyes.

“Oh yeah, I remember Simon.” Said Natsu.

“Well I lost my mom.” Cana said waving her flask in the air.

“I'm sorry I wasn't there for you my little girl!” Gildarts called out as he pulled Cana into a hug she couldn't escape from.

"I lost my mum, too." Scorpius said.

😀😀😀

Christmas break

Grimmauld Place

Lucy POV

“Are those heads?” Wendy asked.

“This place is creepy.” I shivered.

“Gihihihihihi. So creepy.” Gajeel said. Levy shivered and stepped closer to him.

“Who ever built this house must have been evil.” Sting muttered.

“We should be grateful that we have this place to stay in.” says Yukino.