Chapter 2 Wands

McGonagall POV

Later that night I sat in my awaiting a response from the minister of magic. Hermione responded by stepping into my office by the floo network.

“Is it true Professor? The transfer students you have allowed to go to this school are from another world?”

“Yes. Do I have the ministry's support?”

“Of course. This is a great learning opportunity.”

“Thank you. I will have them sorted after all the first years. Those too old to pass as students will stand in as professors. They will assist in teaching the classes that best fits their skills.”

“Let's arrange that now. Please call up all the professors and those who will be stand in professors.”

“I will.” McGonagall tells Hermione.

I leave my office. I turn the corner down the hall and run into Professor Longbottom.

“Neville, will you please get all the other professors and bring them to my office.”

He nods and changes directions.

I head to the great Hall where I left the visitors from another world.

When I entered I immediately noticed that almost everyone was in a fight.

However when Makarov noticed I had entered the room he shouted “QUIET BRATS!” And the brawl ended.

“Will anyone who is 20 or older please follow me as I think everyone else will be able to pass as a student.” I tell them as I start to head back out.

😀😀😀

Lyon POV

The headmaster led us to her office where the other professors were waiting for us.

“Ah, good. You are all here. We need to decide who of our guests will be helping teach your classes.” she says.

“What kind of classes?” Laxus asked.

“There is Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Herbology, Arithmancy, Divination, Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures, Alchemy, and Muggle Studies.”

“What are muggles?” asked Mest.

“Nonmagical people.” replied a Witch with very curly hair, dressed more officially than the others.

“I think learning about this world's nonmagical people would be fun.”  Jet said.

“So you will take that class?” McGonagall asked.

“Yes” Jet replied.

“I’ll take potions.” Cobra said.

“I'll take Arithmancy.” Lyon said.

“Care of magical Creatures!” exclaimed Evergreen.

“I'll take Charms.” Kinana said.

“I'm torn!” Gildarts cried out. “If I choose Divination i get to spend more time with my little girl. But I have zero talent in that area of expertise.”

“I think it's for the best if you choose something you have experience in.” Makarov told him.

“Well in that case I will take Defence Against the Dark Arts.” Guildarts sighed.

“I will take Transfiguration” Makarov said.

“I'll take Herbology!” Droy said.

“Then I guess I'll take Ancient Runes.” Freed said. “After all that would be the most logical.”