Chapter 3 The sorting

Sorting night.

Makarov POV

Those who were standing in as professors sat at the long table with the other professors. Some of the students gave us funny looks noting that there were more professors this year. Those from our world that would be standing in as students waited in a room off to the side of the Great Hall.

Eventually the first years were led into the Great Hall and the sorting hat was brought in.

Then the hat began to sing.

Long ago this school was founded

Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff, and Salazar Slytherin

The brave, the intelligent, the loyal, the cunning

The noble, the wise, the helpful, the ambitious

The daring, the clever, the patient, the shrewd

These traits rest inside us all

So listen as I sort

Our new friends and family

Who might just make us think of things in a new light

So together Gryffindor's Lions, Ravenclaw’s Eagles, Hufflepuff's Badgers, Slytherin's Serpents, and Fairies unite!

Let us embark on our new adventure!

Professor Longbottom calls out the first year’s names and they all get sorted. Then Professor McGonagall stands up to give her speech.

“I would like to announce that this year we have some visiting students and professors from another school. The students will all be in 7th year classes regardless of age. Seated up with the other professors are the professors from the visiting school. May the following please stand for their introduction. Professor Clive, Professor Makarov Dreyar, Professor Laxus Dreyar, Professor Dorenbolt, Professor Justine, Professor Evergreen, Professor Cobra, Professor Vastia, Professor Bickslow, Professor Kinana, Professor Droy, Professor Jet, and Professor Mystogan. Thank you, you may be seated. These teachers will assist other professors in teaching their various classes. Now we will be sorting the students that came from their school.”

The 'students’ file into the hall in a line and wait for their names to be called.

😀😀😀

Yukino POV

“Agria, Yukino”

I take a deep breath and walk to the stool.

'Interesting’ I hear.

I look around to see who spoke.

‘I'm the hat’ the voice says. ‘Your mind is very organized, you understand the value of a good balance in everything you do. You are a kind person. You are always ready to learn. I have decided to place you in….’ “RAVENCLAW!” shouted the hat aloud.

I follow the sound of the loudest cheering and sit down at the table.

😀😀😀

Cana POV

“Alberona-Clive, Cana.”

I am not sure whether I like Clive being attached to my name but I guess he is my father.

I head to the stool and take a seat. Some alcohol would be good about now. The hat gets placed on my head.

'Interesting’ I hear. ‘