Keith let go of my lips to give me room for air and unbuckled and unzipped my pants before pulling it down, causing me to shiver. Kyle who is already done with my shirt then took off my glasses with his mouth seductively and gave me a passionate kiss right after setting my glasses down.

"Gu-guys... Are we really doing th-this...?" I muttered between moans.

"No shit", Keith says in sarcasm and gave me a kiss on my arm, leaving a mark.

Without any other warning, they then removed their own tops showing their bare chest. I blushed at the sight. Keith smirked before he slid his hand down my boxer. I flinched and eeped a little before he pulled it down.

"Thi-... This is embarrassing..." I whimpered, easy tears formed. Kyle snickered and bit my ear gently. "No need to fear, it's only us. It's not like we are going to hurt you,... Right?"

I whimpered once more but moaned out loud in pleasure when Keith started to pump my member up and down. I bit my lip afterwards, holding back another embarrassing moan as Kyle brushed his hand against my nipples, causing them to hardens immediately.

"Relax, dear. We would make sure you enjoy it", Keith assured in his seductive voice and continues to rub me. I began panting as I felt myself growing harder and I could hear him giggled.

I moaned out Kyle's name when he licked and began sucking on my nipple, leaving some trails of salivas. I winced and whimpered as he twisted my other nipple.

Why the hell am I doing this with TWO guys?! This is SO wrong!

...Yet I feel like nothing's really wrong.

Kyle snuggled and bit me at the base of my neck, causing me to yowl and left a small bruise. He only lifted my chin, showing my reddened, hopeless face and chuckled; "Aww, you're so adorable, I could glomp you". Then he coated his own fingers in saliva.

Easy tears were formed at the corner of my eyes and I only wait for what happens next. My penis quivered and Keith seems to notice that because he stopped pumping and told me, "No. I don't want you to release just yet".

I only stared at him in wonder, not realizing Kyle's hand has went down and he inserted one finger at my entrance. I squealed and moaned aloud at both pain and weird pleasure. "D-Don't! Not there! It feels really weird, Kyle!" I whined to him while he brushed his lips against mine.

"You will get used to it", Keith said in place of his brother and began to kiss my back, leaving a few marks and sucked on my fingers. I shuddered at the seductive sight.

Kyle inserted another finger causing another sharp moan from me while I could only tremble and panted as I held onto them. I gasped loudly when he inserted the third finger. Kyle went to lick my lips. "Geez, you are drooling, you know", he stated. I looked away in embarrassment, only to have Keith attaching his lips onto mine.

He asked for entrance and I let him in immediately, and let him have the dominance because I am so weak at this. I moaned lightly between kisses and pulled back to catch my breath, a string of saliva still connecting us.

This time the other Rodriguez captured my lips, pulling me into another passionate kiss. He asked for entrance by licking my bottom lip. Deciding to tease him, I closed my mouth shut but then the bastard squeezed my ass and by reflex I gasped. He took the chance to slip and explore my hot cavern.

It feels weird being the only one naked in the room but it turns out weirder because they somehow makes me into the dog position and then I realized Keith is unzipping his own pants.

I gasped as he inserted himself slowly, knowing it's my first time and he wants me to get used to it first. He thrusts harder and I just moaned and panted all the way, holding on to Kyle who is busy playing with my member and had began rubbing it up and down.

I tried my best not to drool, and now not only my face is heaten, but my whole body too. Suddenly Keith slammed hard, hitting a certain sweet spot inside me, earning myself pleasure.

"Keith! Hmmmpp!" I moaned loudly and gasped to breathe. Damn, i-it feels too good...

"Is that so?" the dude asked and thrusted harder and deeper if possible, making me moan. Oh shit! I says stuff out loud again! I continue to yell in pleasure.

My body trembled and my penis quivered again, warning myself I'm close.

I stared at Kyle who is now kissing me every now and then. I pulled him closer and whispered, "I don't want to be the only one feeling good!"

I leaned down and pulled down his pants, in which he flinched in surprise. After that I pushed his member into my mouth as much as possible and began sucking on it. I felt him shivered and moaned at the touch, also groaning in pleasure.

"Shit! Why are you so good at this?! Hhnghh!"

 But he wasn't the only one moaning, knowing Keith is still doing those things to me.

This continues for almost an hour until Kyle releases in my mouth and without thinking, I swallowed half of it and the rest just simply dripped down my neck. The dude only laughed nervously. Afterwards, Keith and I both came and I collapsed on the bed due to exhaustion. The twins followed and wrapped their arms around me, pulling the covers up.

"We can skip school tomorrow if you want", Keith told me.

"No... The other guys will suspects something..."

Kyle raised an eyebrow, "Is it really that bad for them to know?"

I shrugged as a reply and closed my eyes. "Hmm, then we will just see tomorrow".

I re-open my eyes and smiled at them. "You know what? I love you both too much to choose between one... I-If you guys won't mind, I'm okay dating both of you..." I muttered shyly.

A light shade of red decorated their faces. "Well, as long as you're okay with it..."

I chuckled and give them both a soft peck on the lips and wrapped their arms tighter around me. They smiled back and Kyle gave me a kiss on my forehead while Keith gave me one on my temple. They scooted closer on the bed and cuddled at me.

To ruin the moment, my cellphone buzzed. The three of us groaned and I sat up to pick up my phone, seeing it was only a text message. I read the text for a few seconds, unti my eyes widen in horror.

"Shit!"

"Eh?!" The twins sat up and looked over my shoulder. "What is it?"

I sighed and locked my phone, putting it away. "Theo's visiting over".

They raised an eyebrow and tilted their heads. Well, this is to be expected. "Who?"

"My younger brother. Theo Eden."

~~~

ANNON'S TEA TIME:

Fuck the world, that's all. It's 1 in the morning right now but because I've promised I will update as soon as possible so I did. You're welcome, fans.

Sooo at the end you can feel it's kinda rushed because I was already sleepy and just want to get it done with. This is also my first lemon scene I wrote. Never expect it to be threesome *sigh*

And, I guess they are now dating? Hope you don't mind threesome. Next time they're fucking again Kyle will do the job, take turns~ Well, that was a lot of work for today. See ya' guys really soon with the new character coming (I've mentioned him in Noah's profile information, tho).

Hope you like this chapter and I wish this fulfill the needs of you pervs~ Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, Follow. It helps me out a lot.

Stay awesome you fellas. Love ya'.