T W E N T Y N I N E

"One, Two, Three, One, two......" Yongin was counting as she concentrated on her last practice before her debut. She was very stiff when she first began to practice after a long time but she managed to cover it up with her skills. 

Two weeks passed in the blink of an eye as she spent restless days and sleepless nights engaged in her practice schedules. It was exhausting but she had always wanted to debut, she wanted to succeed as a celebrity because she had enough talent to do this. Furthermore, taking care of Jooin was added up to her normal schedules but it was less tiring as bangtan helps her and supports her a lot. Especially Jungkook. Jooin would often sit in the practice room until his mother finishes all her practice sessions. He would also eat there when Jungkook brings food. 

However, there are times when they both are occupied with practices and Jooin is somehow left alone. The managers will be in charge to take care of Jooin at times like that but Jungkook and Yongin make sure they spend the break times with him. They fear that he might distant himself from them both but he grows closer. Even though Jooin is young he understands his parents job so he doesn't complain at all. 

As soon as Yongin's last part of the schedule ended, she ran towards Jooin and took him in her embrace. "I missed you so much my world" She exclaimed and Jooin smiled. "I missed you too mom, but I've been sitting here, still you missed me?" He spoke in his baby language where he cannot pronounce 'S' right, it comes out as a 'ch'.  

"Yes why wouldn't I miss you. I haven't spent much time with you, sorry~" Yongin pouted and Jooin did the same before they both broke into fits of laughter. 

"Let's go back to the dorm, mommy is very tired" 

"Yay okay~" Jooin cheered feeling happy that he gets to spend time with his hyungs and dad again. 

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

When they both arrived at the dormitory, nobody was there except for Jungeun. "Where is everyone?" Yongin asked, plopping on the couch. "Make-up room, they are having some fan meeting." Jungeun answered bluntly. "Ah okay. Guess Jooin will have to wait for his daddy for a while, right baby?" Yongin uttered as she picked up Jooin and made him sit on her lap. The little boy hummed with a blank expression and it broke Yongin's heart. It's depressing to see him this sad but they all knew he understands well as he doesn't complain. 

"Wait for me? nah he's going with me. Come here Joojoo daddy got you a cool outfit!" 

Jooin beamed at Jungkook's statement as he ran towards him who was standing at the door. 

"Wait no, he isn't going to the fan meeting Jungkook. Nobody knows about him or us." Yongin exclaimed and Jungkook let out a chuckle. "He's going. I asked everyone and they said it's totally fine plus, after your debut concert you are going to come to our venue. That's why they allowed me to take Jooin." Jungkook explained but Yongin still had a confused expression. "Wait so you mean, we are going to announce about everything right there at your fan meeting?" Yongin asked with raised eyebrows. "Right! don't worry though, nothing would go wrong this way. it'll be cool. Just chill and slay your debut stage before showing up there. Joojoo and I will wait." He picked up Jooin before continuing. "See you mom, bye" Jungkook said before walking out. 

"Wow, good luck unnie!" Jungeun uttered, sarcasm in her voice as she spoke. "Yes sure, good luck to me." Yongin muttered to herself as she just froze there.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

Fans were shrieking as Yongin fired up the stage with her lit debut song. The audience was singing along with her and this is the first time ever she felt the feeling; singing along with fans, it's one of the most satisfying feeling she had ever experienced. Nobody expected her to come back as she just left without telling a reason but when she came back, all her fans were back again. Almost everyone continued to support her and she felt extremely happy and confident.