Where do we go from here?

Sorry for posting this so late

For the rest of the day Heather ended up avoiding Sans out of embarrassment every chance she could, not wanting to feel the evolving sexual tension between the two. When he would show up she would leave for a "walk" or to "use the restroom" Sans however has been also avoiding her too as to not get more attached to her than he already was. The only time they would have to see each other is if Alphys needed Heather at the lab for more tests. They wouldn't say much to each other once they teleport to Alphys's lab, only thing muttered to one another is "are you ready?" and a small "yes". Papyrus and Frisk have taken noticed so these sudden changes in behavior between the two and have tried confronting and asking them what is wrong in there own special way. Papyrus would be direct and ask if they have had a fight to which they would respond "No nothing is wrong.", Frisk on the other hand was still not vocal with anyone and used their drawings to communicate with Heather to which she responds "Oh there isn't anything wrong Frisk, there is just a lot on my mind." Which didn't help make Frisk or Papyrus feel better. Eventually the duo confronted Alphys of the behavior change and she just whispered "I ship it" with stars in her eyes, still Alphys made an attempt to find out what was the cause of the sudden behavior change by asking Sans to bring Heather over and leave them to testing. It was obvious he was hesitant to leave her alone but with some convincing he eventually went back home.

It went as normal, Alphys had created a new machine and was using it to observe Heather's soul patterns. Same results but that wasn't the reason she wanted Heather here in the 1st place. She was curious as if the behavior changes had to do with her soul or with something else.

"Hey U-uh H-heather? Mind if I a-ask you something?" Heather sat on the examination table kicking her legs lazily back and forth "Yeah sure what is it?" Alphys seems hesitant but took a deep breath "It was brought to m-my attention that there have b-been some b-behavior changes between you and Sans lately. Did something happen b-between you two?" On upon mention of something happening between her and Sans Heather blushed lightly and turned away "N-no of course not there is just s-stuff on my mind is all."  Alphys came closer to the examination table which made Heather avoid eye contract even more "T-the reason I ask is because F-frisk and Papyrus area a little worried that something b-bad may have happened between you two. T-this may be something related to your soul, b-but thats just a theory of mine b-but if you tell me w-what happened then I may be able to explain why these b-behavior changes are happening....i-if that makes any sense..." Heather thought about it for a long moment before finally turning to Alphys "I don't know what happened but it happened when we came back from the lab when we found about about my brain." Alphys nodded but stayed silent which Heather took as a cue to continue "I'm not sure why but I started to act very...um... "needy" in a well....um" The more Heather tried to explain it the more red she got in the face which Alphys understood immediately "O-oh I see. Do you know why you a-acted as such?" Heather shook her head "No, Sans snapped me out of it, it wasn't until i was back in reality that i realized what i have done. It was like something i cant explain. I've never done that before. I was like a different person." Heather purposely left out the fact that she an Sans had kissed and how sexual he was in response to her behavior. Alphys nodded and hesitantly pulled out Heather soul, its been a while since she's seen it for herself so maybe there has been a visual change.

As soon as Heather soul was out in the open Alphys caught a scent enameling from her soul, it was very strong. Her soul glew and she could see many colors within her soul which seemed like pieces of other souls but they where moving around. "O-oh this is the perfect opportunity Heather" Alphys quickly dragged Heather to a new machine Heather was unfamiliar with, it was more menacing looking that the rest. "T-this is technology made by the scientist before me but i-ive made some changes to it since then." It looked like the creatures in her dream with Sans, the creatures he could summon somehow. It brought a chill down her back "I-is it safe?" Alphys nodded slowly as if hesitant "I-it should be.....now t-that ive modified it a little" She guided Heather to the front of the machine "Y-you need to get inside it." Heather eyes widen but she nodded sternly if this machine can help with these behavior changes then she was determined to do it.