Puns and sketches

Pushing the big doors was slightly difficult but luckly I managed. I didn't expect the doors to be easy to open but, what I REALLY didn't expect was the rush of cold air against my face.

I pulled my hoodied jacket closer to my body as I walked, the snowed forest was beautiful. I don't know what I was expecting when I opened the doors but I know that THIS wasn't it.

I took a moment to enjoy the senery around me and make a few sketches.

The silence was killing me after a while so I placed my headphones around my neck (not on my ears) and pluged it into my phone, turning the volume loud enough where only I could hear it..that is if anyone was around.

Id walk, id sketch, and sometimes sing to my self when I felt uneasy.

And right now I felt uneasy.
I feel like...
Someone is watching me...

To get my mind off of it I sing to myself while playing the song (SONG ABOVE. I LOVE THE SONG)

"When the days are cold and the cards all fold and the saints we see are all made of gold."

When I enjoy myself when I play, sing, create, or listen to music I forget where I am and I just let it flow through me.
Just like the cold wid.

"When your dreams all fail and the ones we hailee are the worst, of all and the blood's run stale."

I can't help but smile and slow my pace a little to look around and notice the little things in the snowed area.
I begin to take my sketchbook out and draw what looks like a frozen flower on the ground.
Its stuck, covered in ice but it looks so beautiful. It looks it will stay that wat forever.

"I wanna hide the truth. I wanna shelter you, but with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide."

The flower kind of makes me think about myself...
No, I'm anything from beautiful, just the being frozen and stuck in time part more like.
It reminds me of my life really.
The flower is me...
And the ice covering it is everyone who believe's im a monster...
They leave me to be confided in my own shell like im frozen in time...like im stuck in a terrible place and I can't get away...

"No matter what we bread we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom come. This is my kingdom come."

I don't want to think about that right now...
I just want to enjoy this while it lasts...

After completing the sketch, I continue my way foraward walking a little slower.
I'm not in a hurry...
Plus..
I wanna finish the song...

"When you feel my heat, Look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide. It's where my demons hide."

The uneasy feeling is back so I walk a little faster.

"Don't get too close it's dark inside. Its where my demons hide. Its where my demons hide."

I start to hum the rest of the song quietly to myself.
My heart is beating so fast.
I feel so nervous...

*crack*

I look down to see if I steped on a brach but when I lifted my foot I didn't see anything.
The feeling of uneasyness came back and covered me with slight fear.
Someone is near.
Someone is following me.
Some one is watching me.

Fuck.

I continued to walk foraward without looking back until I was face to face with some strange gate, its bars where to far apart to keep anyone out...

Then.. I heard someone behind my approach.
The fear I felt kept my legs from running away.

Then the person behind me speaks in a low voice "Don't you know how to greet a new pal?"