Cooking and Staying the night

Me Papyrus sat in the snow for a while, at least a couple minutes before he decided to take me to his house, which i was thankful for finnally getting out of the snow.

I mostly wondered around his living room and kitchen. My favorite was the sock in the corner with the notes on it. It brought a smile to my face.

The kitchen was decent size but the pile of dirty dishes was an eyesore.

Then we hung out in his room, which he mistakenly took as a date. We talked about various things...well he did most of the talking untill he eventually told me that he didn't feel anything "special'' but he at least tried too, So i shrugged and said that it will be fine as long as we are friends. He then proceeded to promise that he will find the 2nd best for me (since he says he is the best).

My stomach made a noise which lets me know im hungry, and its loud enough Papyrus heard it to.
He began smiling widely "YOU ARE HUNGRY! FEAR NOT HUMAN FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL COOK DINNER!"

He rushed out of his room and into the kitchen and i quickly followed, the food he left for me earlier wasn't as...apatizing to say the least and I doubt he could cook anything....edible. Before Papyrus began preparing the cooking station i tugged on his skarf to get his attention
"Uhh Paps?"

He turned "WHAT IS IT HUMAN?"

I twiddled my thumbs "Maybe I should cook."

He raised an eyebow (bone?) "NONSENSE! YOU ARE MY GUEST AND FRIEND! I SHOULDN'T MAKE YOU COOK!!!"

I shook my head "I understand that but, you see, I just want to be a good friend and cook for you at least...this once."

He put his gloved hand on his chin as he thought about it "CAN YOU COOK SPEGHETTI?"

I smile smally "If that is what you would like Papyrus then yea, i can cook speghetti."

He seemed to jump in joy "THEN WE SHALL COOK IT TOGETHER HUMAN! BUILD APON THIS GROWING FRIENDSHIP!!"

I giggle "Okay but we need to get the dirty dishes clean first. I see there is pans that we will need."

He smiles "WORRY NOT HUMAN FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL WASH THE GRIM OFF THESE DISHES WHILE YOU START ON THE SPEGHETTI!!!"

He qucikly turns heal and heads straight toward the sink and starts the water.
Turning around i notice Sans standing in the doorway.
"Sup? Arn't you hot in that?"
He gestures toward my jacket which I gladly take it off and hang it on the coat hanger by the door.
Looking back at Sans he looks very amused and his eyes keep going up and down my shirt....
What? Its just a...skeleton....oh.
Oh..i forgot that is what i was wearing today...
(PIC ABOVE)

He looks me in the eyes "That's an interesting shirt ya got there kiddo."

My face flushed in embarrasement "If your bothered by it i'll put my jacket back on."

he shakes his head "Nah. It looks good on ya."

I roll my eyes dismissing the grin he gives me "It was just a cool looking shirt and it was cheep alright.... Don't give me that look."

He walks toward me "I didn't know you had a thing for skeletons"

Oh my god really?

"If i didn't know any better id say you had a bone-r for them."

Wow. Just wow.

I sigh "Wow, Sans that was bad."

He chuckles "Hey im not the one with a skeleton kink"

"Its not a kink! I just thought it was cool at the time..."

He gives me a wink "Sure. If ya say so kiddo. Didn't mean to get under your skin."