Chapter 43

"UNDYNE! HELLO! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"OPEN UP UNDYNE! THE HUMAN WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU!"

..........

but nobody answers.

Papyrus sighed as Sans appeared behind him causing his brother too look up at him with a look of confusion "Whats the matter Pap?" Papyrus turns around with Frisk still clinging to his back "UNDYNE WON'T COME AND ANSWER THE DOOR. I KNOW SHE IS INSIDE BUT SHE REFUSES TO COME OUT AND GREET US." Sans nods as Heather uses his shoulder for support. "Is the door locked Papyrus?" Heather speaks up as her eyes meet with Papyrus's "If it isn't I can just walk in and talk with her." She takes a deep breath and slowly walks towards the front door of Undyne's house with shaky legs, worried Papyrus tries to help support her but she lightly pushes his hand away from her "Undyne seems like a person who respects someone with strength, so I figured if I can see her on my own maybe she will be willing to listen to me. I appreciate that you care about me Papyrus but, I want to do this on my own." Papyrus nods but keeps to Heather's side the whole way. Sans on the other hand grabs her arm to stop her "Hey, I know you said you wanted to do this but, ya don't have to do it now. You can wait." Heather shakes her head "I practically took away her hope of ever releasing you guys from here. I could tell she really wanted to free everyone. I feel so bad. I have to make it up to her Sans." Sans's grip on her arm slightly tightens but not enough to hurt her "Undyne is strong Heather, I don't think this could break her spirit." Heather sighs and slowly takes her other hand and places it on his "You say that but that isn't what I saw when she walked out of your door Sans." His grip loosens "I don't know why I need to, or how I could see something you couldn't. I just have this nagging in my heart that's telling me 'Make it right.'." Sans sighs in defeat as he releases his grip "There isn't anyway i can change your mind is there?" Heather shakes her head and with a deep breath grabbed the handle and turned.

It was unlocked.

IM SORRY IT'S SUCH A TEASE! BUT I AM HAVING PROBLEMS THINKING OF HOW I WANT THIS TO ALL MEND TOGETHER! THERE IS STILL SO MUCH I NEED TO PUT IN HERE AND CHARACTERS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AND I KNOW ITS SO SHORT! BUT I HAD TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!! IM SO SO SO SORRY! TO MAKE IT UP! NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE FREAKING LONG AND MAYBE I WILL PROGRESS STORY MORE? LIKE HOTLAND! YEAH!! WHO KNOWS NOT EVEN I KNOW ;-; IM SORRY I WILL MAKE IT UP TO ALL OF YOU IVE JUST BEEN SO BUSY! I COULDN'T EVEN THINK OF WHAT TO PUT AS THE CHAPTER NAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

IM A FAILURE SENPAI..

AHHH

*CRIES*