Sequel- Wedding Bells!

Just a little note before reading ahead, I have no idea how western weddings take place. So I have written according to what google told me. I am sorry for any mistakes that may have occurred.

Misty's POV:

I could not believe that almost a year had passed since the time he had proposed to me! Time passed by so fast. And now,

I was sitting in the dressing room in my white gown.

Congratulations to those who guessed it right! It was my wedding day!

The gown had full sleeves which were slightly puffed at the shoulders. It was adorned with small light colored flowers and golden sequin. Overall, it looked simple but gorgeous!

My hair was pulled up in a beautiful bun and was covered with a floral patterned veil.

It was just about time when my sisters entered into the room with their flowy extravagant gowns.

"Hey, baby sis! How're you feeling?" Lily came over and gave some finishing touches to my face while Violet was adjusting my dress.

"I don't exactly know how I'm feeling. I just feel so confused... In a good way of course!! I am very nevous and excited at the same time,"

Since the time Ash proposed to me, my life started to seem like a fairy tale! I mean, who confesses their love on the brink of death?! Well... You know who.

Not a lot, but great incidents happened in the period of one year. Drew and Paul came together and double proposed to May and Dawn in a self decorated garden! Can you believe that? With kind of attitude both of them had, it was quite a shock for all of us. Daisy, well, she got married to Tracey! The main thing was, no one knew the fact that they were dating for freaking five years without telling anyone!!

Daisy came over and held my hand, "I can't believe my baby sister is finally getting married! Like, she was just a little girl running around in silly clothes and now, you look, just like mom," she cried happy tears.

I hugged her and shed a few tears at her remark, "Thank you, Daisy! Thanks for everything you guys have done for me..."

"Hey! What about us?" Said Lily who felt very cross.

"Come join us!" I replied.

We all had a group hug. A really special moment I shared with all of my sisters! It would be something that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Well, obviously I had times where I just wished I could run away from their grasp but right now, I just realized how much they had done for me!

Taking care of me when they were so young, it's not an easy job!

Suddenly, two figures barged into the room.

"You shouldn't be so impatient, Dawn!" scolded Serena.

I broke out of the hug and ran to give my two friends a hug. "What took you so long?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know if I should be saying this but," Serena came closer to my ear and whispered, "Dawn and Paul had been up to something fishy last night and ended up waking up really late."

"Serena!" Dawn cried. "We did not do anything fishy! We were just discussing a few things..." she said defending herself.

"Sure. What 'few things'?" Serena nudged.

Dawn already looked like a tomato by now and was about to explode, so I just decided to interrupt. "Guys, cut it out, 'kay?" I waited for both of them to calm down for a bit and then continued, "Where're the others?"