Chapter 19

Allaryce Pov: After Alseia yells, "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Everyone runs back to the bonfire, except for Alseia. Alseia instead looks back at the castle whispering, "I will find you one day, mister kingy boy. When you're ready. We must meet. We must make peace with all the neighboring packs, so hopefully they don't see us as a threat and decide to start an unnecessary war between the royal clan and packs. But that all starts with you."

Alseia turns around to face me, with a smile she whispers, "Shhhh, all will be explained. But for now, all you need to know is the wolves' king lives in that castle... and he's undoubtedly been watching our every move since we arrived. So be careful."

Alseia walks off heading towards the bonfire. Looking back at the castle, I manage to catch a glimpse of a man standing on a balcony high above, attached to one of the castle's mighty spires. Watching down in the direction Alseia walked off to. Turning back around I head towards the bonfire, 'I finally know why Alesia's been staring up at that big castle. The one thing that can change a were's life forever.'

Unknown's Pov: Using my enhanced alpha king hearing, I can hear the girl staring up at me whisper, "I will find you one day, mister kingy boy. When you're ready. We must meet. We must make peace with all the neighboring packs, so hopefully they don't see us as a threat and decide to start an unnecessary war between the royal clan and packs. But that all starts with you." She must undoubtedly be there alpha but a cat it's just like what my grandfather talked about. When my great great great great grandparents adopted a cat who's mate just so happened to be there baby girl, it was a disgrace, ultimately the downfall of their pack's power.

'How strange though, her melodious voice is still stuck in my mind... she's so beautiful. What am I thinking!' I growl to myself 'I do not need a mate, especially not a filthy cat!'

Angrily storming off the balcony back to my office and sitting down at my desk I notice a piece of paper mentioning the details to yet another war between another pair of packs, many wars have been breaking out lately for one reason or another. Sigh I've been told countless times I need a luna who can keep the men under control since oh dear god females are scary when angered. But I don't need a mate I'm just fine as is, I can easily keep my pack in check.

"Alpha king, we have word from the scouts they say the werecats are just partying. And honestly getting very drunk." My beta Alvin talks, and of course the poor guy was born with a high pitch voice, it makes my ears ring. But one thing to know about Alvin here, don't ever get him started with singing! Resisting laughing at his voice is the hardest thing to do. And his choice in song material doesn't help the matter one bit.

"You look a bit distracted today. Is something wrong m'lord?" Alvin questions with a bit of concern.

"I'm fine just more wars going on," I say sighing, "I'm going to go for a run, to clear my head."

Standing up then running I shift off of the balcony, landing perfectly and sprinting off into the forest. My wolf spirit keeps howling and nudging to go towards the new pack well I guess clan. But why. While not paying attention, I somehow manage to run right into the middle of that clans party, and of course I run right into the one and only. Their alpha.

Alseia's Pov: Looking around I find everyone's having a blast. That is, until a big bad white wolf whose huge! Runs directly into me, making me go flying backwards into a tree with him. With a big wolf who seems very much dizzy and trying to figure out what just happened. And me sitting there staring at him.

"ALPHA! Are you ok!' 'Who are you, you little!' 'You just rammed into our ALPHA!" The whole pack starts shouting at the wolf with Karla and Allaryce trying to get everyone to calm down.

Sighing and rubbing my sore head I say, "Let me guess. It's you isn't it, kingy boy, or should I say Alpha King Richard."

After shaking his head a couple of times trying to get rid of his dizziness from the impact he finally lifts his head, and then bows his head a little. But when Karla comes to help me up, the big white wolf starts growling at my Beta, my friend.

Alpha King Richard(Kingy boy)'s Pov: Shaking my head to rid the dizziness, from bumping into something. When I can finally see straight, staring at me is her. The alpha cat, who's so beautiful.

She sighs and says, "Let me guess. It's you isn't it kingy boy, or should I say Alpha King Richard."

Lifting my head to that, I bow my head to her, only slightly though. I will not treat a cat, alpha or not, as an equal to a wolf such as myself. Then someone out of the crowd walks up about to her up but I some reason growled I didn't want to, or understand why but my instincts kicked in.

I cannot believe I just growled just because someone touched her. What's going on here! I can't have a mate, especially not a cat. Inconceivable. I don't want a mate! I don't need a mate! ....Do I?

"Hey Richard you okay, you're shaking your head allot." She whispers with her melodious voice, concern lacing her tone.

The thump of another wolf running comes up behind me, though still dizzy I can easily sense it to be Alvin. Alvin does an awesome jump through the air, landing near me. Looking straight at me, with concern written all over his face.

"Crap!" Alvin shouts, turning back into human form "Everyone I am the alpha king's Beta Alvin trust me right now, back away. If his eyes turn fully red we'll have a rampaging alpha king on our hands. What could have gotten him so wound up. Wait are you the alpha of these cats?" Alvin asks, staring down at the werecat Alpha in front of me

Alesia's Pov: "Yes I am the Alpha of this clan, my names Alseia. And I am the Queen of the werecats." I say proudly, standing and dusting myself off, "What's your business here, wolf?" and what's happening to him?" I ask.

Alvin looks down with great sadness in his eyes, "It's a curse. The Alpha, Beta, and third in command all have a curse, it's always been like that in our pack."

"What do you mean by a curse?" I ask tilting my head a bit in confusion.

"Well..." he starts off but rubbing the back of his neck trying to figure out how to put it all. "You see... the curse... um... how do I put this.... If any of us becomes in anyway confused or our emotions are going off the radar or having an inner battle or extremely angry... we'll lose control of our wolves for a short period of time... and when we awaken we won't have any recollection of what happen." He whispers the last part.

"Um ok, then we should prob calm him down now. His eyes seem dangerously close to red." I say a bit concerned. A wild alpha wolf is very dangerous he can rip apart my whole clan.

"That's the thing only the mate bond can stop one of us... and I'm betting you're his mate. Soon as you arrived he started acting different, I knew something was up." Alvin says watching Richards every move.

At last minute i'm being pushed aside by Alvin who shifted into a white wolf, and now is fighting an out of control alpha.

How did I do? Ideas? Suggestions? I love to hear others thoughts :) -Catmaster

p.s.- My fat lovable cats wanted to say hi 

- My fat lovable cats wanted to say hi