Chapter 18

Just saw Moana and loved some of the music and this song kinda reminded me of this book. Alseia's journey to become Alpha Of All Werecats. Enjoy :) -Catmaster

Alseia's Pov: Watching Alice I notice a few stray tears wander down her face but she quickly wipes them away.

"We're going to move on from this part, and go to when Alice turns 16. Or I guess I can just tell you. When Alice turned 16 and she found out her brother, well adopted brother was her mate. She couldn't believe it, she freaked out... she ran away... Reynolds ran after her...talked to her for hours they did not return until long after dark. But when they did they were mated. And within the next couple of days they became king and queen of wolves and cats. Reynolds cats who were destined to be in his clan showed up. With both clan and pack united all was fine for the longest time. Until the fateful day my.. And mean Reynolds son was born... and was a wolf nor a cat. They tried for another for an heir for the cats but no heir came and so in the end the cats died off slowly but surely and soon disappeared. When the king of the cats died all the cats disappeared." Alice chokes out with tears falling freely now.

"Alice you're Reynolds mate aren't you? If you're a wolf then why did you show me this and not Reynolds." I whisper.

"Because it's best if a wolf told you, to help you forgive your parents. The spirits do know you're angry but you just do not show it. And Reynolds he want to go to talk to your mate. You will meet him soon but for now let your clan grow, become the alpha that your clan needs." Alice says smiling with a teared stained face. "I'll bring you home now you clan is looking for there alpha."

With a shiny, blinding light Alice brings us back to my time. Looking around the cave and seeing my white tiger, whispering, "Thank you for showing me, your past Reynolds the first werecat alpha." After saying that, I walk out of the cave back to my clan.

"ALESIA WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!" Karla yells at the top of her lungs.

Walking around the house, running into Karla yelling my name over and over.

"Alesia! Where have you been?" She asks.

Looking over my shoulder at the caves hidden entrance I whisper, "Finding out the truth of the werecats."

"The party won't start without you! We've been looking all over for you! And what do you mean by the truth??" Karla questions.

"Yes. The truth of us, the werecats, we aren't the first. The first Luna that mated to the first werecat king, came to me. Took me to the past and showed me who I must become. I must become alpha, not just any alpha the queen of the werecats. But that's not what she was trying to show me, when you're a royal, a queen or a king you have a royal mate. And that's the thing, the only person who's of age and is king right now is the werewolf king..." I say whispering the last part.

Looking up in the distance I notice the peak of a castle, "so that's why" whispering while walking forward to get a better view.

"So that's why?? What?" Karla asks.

"Why destiny led us here. Because... let me just tell you about a legend that only alphas really know. Long ago it was told that one day a freshly shifted werecat will get kicked out of her pack from her own parents. But throughout her journey she is met by many others, who also got kicked from there packs. And became one, a clan, with the young girl who had to find herself. In the end she does find herself but is missing something, and finds the one, her soulmate but her soulmate won't trust he cause she different. But it isn't because of her it was because he was traumatized when he was young. But true love always finds a way to find itself." I whisper looking towards the castle, someday you'll come to me when you're ready.

Unknown Pov: Watching the new pack next door, I notice a girl looking up at my castle with fierce eyes, that show nothing but bravery, love, sadness. She's beautiful but she doesn't seem to be a werewolf, and they seem to not have a smell, it's like there smell is disguised. Seeing her turn around she explodes in laughter watching a man trying to get a couple of kids of him.

With him trying to get them off the whole pack comes out of the shadows, laughing together. That's when I see it, the mystery beautiful girl shift but not into a wolf a white tiger. And not just any white tiger the one from the legend.

Karla's Pov: Watching Alseia stand there watching the castle, while her hair flows with the wind. It's like something is calling her to the castle but what.

Out of nowhere Lewis comes in trying to shake off kid werecats who have taken a disliking to Lewis and while he's running around with the kids on his arm, back, legs, trying to get them off, while there biting him. Lewis yelling "QUIT BITING ME YOU TINY VICIOUS BEASTLINGS!"

Alseia turns around and starts bursting into laughter, with everyone coming from the shadows following in suit. All of us laughing, as a clan.

All the adults who were able to shift, shifted into their cats, and roared into the night sky. For all to hear, to hear the werecats have returned.  

Alseia walks up to the clan, and every single cat bows down to her. Everyone shifts back, and Alseia yells, "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"  

Comments? Loving the book? Love to hear others thoughts and ideas on where it should go from here-Catmaster :)