Chapter 11

Karla's Pov: "Walking back was really awkward Alseia, like seriously Cale kept giving me a look. Like he was trying to figure me out, and it's really creeping me out while the other two idjits were fighting the whole entire time back." I say curling up into a ball.

"*sigh* Well I got no clue on guys, males of the species are always less intelligent, it's annoying and makes them confused and highly confusing... I would ask your sister... she does have quite the weirdo of a mate now. But anyway we got more important business... my car... my beautiful precious mustang... which our clan cat idiot Lewis crashed... I must drive my beautiful mustang... I swear to god if it's totalled he's DEAD!" Alseia says with furry seeping through with every word.

"Calm down Alesia... Randy and Elijah are working on all the cars, meaning your Mustang, right now as we speak. I over heard them say that they should be able to fix most of the damage done in the crash. And also they most likely are upgrading it to be faster and such." I say shrugging. "A suped up car is better right? So perks"

"Oh... well let's just hope its gets fixed... that car means allot to me... my dad bought it for me as an early sweet 16th birthday present, so last thing I have from him. Even though I couldn't really drive it... I still drove it on our property." Alseia says with sadness in her eyes.

Randy's Pov: "Geez..." I say walking back over to Elijah.

"Hmm?" Elijah hums.

"I just accidentally overheard Alseia's and Karla's conversation. We've gotta fix this mustang, from what I just heard it was a gift from her father. The last thing she has of him, even though we don't have the parts... we need to hunt them down... for our... um... I guess... um... Alpha... well how about friend for now. Cause if we don't, we're dead!" I say smiling.

"Dude, you have problems." I say rubbing my temples "Hmm... *sigh* friend huh? I'll see what I can do." Elijah says.

"Oh yeah... while you're out part shopping. I'll be needing to grab Cale and Lewis. It's time to put our little prank plan in motion. He needs to learn his lesson, so why not embarrass him beyond embarrassment." I say with a devious smile.

Leaving Elijah to his magic with the cars, I start heading out to find Cale and Lewis. Finding Lewis with, surprisingly none other than Allaryce.

"Yo Lewis, I need your help." I say jogging up to him.

"Hmm?? Let me guess the pranks in motion?" Lewis asks with a questioning look.

"Yup." Is all I say while walking away motioning to Lewis to follow.

"Get him good you guys, I'll keep Alseia and Karla company." Allaryce says with a smile.

"Now then where's Cale, he has the plans for this... Oh wait there he is." I say walking towards Cale. Only to find out he's watching Karla like a perv. Well that's definitely not the Cale I know.

"Yo Cale. Follow we need to talk." I say pointing towards the woods.

After getting into the woods, turning to Cale I say, "So the prank plans are in motion and why were you staring at Karla?" I ask suspiciously.

Seeing Cale cough and start rubbing the back of his neck and sighing, "Well... I think Karla's my mate... But I don't think she realizes, or does but doesn't want to notice it because of everything going on or maybe is ignoring me on purpose. And about the plans, I have the best prank of all times that we will pull on that perv Brandon." Cale says turning to a devious smile."

"*sigh* if you're feeling attracted to her and if she smells like something you love then she is your mate... but give her time to adjust she's been through allot the past few weeks. Anyway what's this prank you have planned?" Lewis murmurs.

With a devious smile I say, "We hang him on a long flat pole, like what flags hang on. Hang him from the pole, threaten him with his favorite item, and we all know he wears those frilly little girls undies."

"Genius." Randy murmurs.

"Agreed." Lewis whispers.

"Now to get everything into place. There's already a flag pole around here, but catching Brandon is gonna be the tricky part..." I whisper to them, deep in thought.

"Hmm one of us can lure him out and then we all wrestle him to the ground? And it's gotta be the guys, I rather not bring the girls in on this. They can watch us take him down." Lewis murmurs excitedly.

"Well Cale? You're gonna go fetch Brandon, you're bait. Let's set this plan in motion." I say with a devious grin while rubbing my hands together. "Let's get to work"

"Dude! Why me!?" Cale yells. Glaring at me and Lewis.

I look over at Cale, now very annoyed "Because your brandon's friend. Not that i understand how you can stand being around him but. And also you've been staring at Alesia's second in command really weirdly which keeps freaking her out." I tell him. "Not that I can blame her, it's weird dude"

Gaining a scowl from Cale, who stomped off in search of Brandon.

Cale's Pov: Stomping off, after glaring at Randy and Lewis, heading out to find Brandon.

Finally finding Brandon in the same spot we left him. I find him not sulking, but instead leaning against the old building sitting down while creepily looking through pictures he secretly took of Alseia, Karla, and Allaryce with a unnerving smile on his face!

I walk up to him and peak around his shoulder to see the pictures "Dude! Really! Thats plain and simple creepy, dude you got serious issues! Also, you're an idiot for looking at my mate, Lewis's mate, and our new Alpha! Seriously what's your deal! *sigh* What am I gonna do with you! Whenever I look away you're up to something pervy! Every single time" I yell punching him in the arm. With Brandon falling to the ground, half surprised at my little rant out of nowhere. Quickly swiping up the pictures. "Well wonder what would happen if I showed the girls or even better Lewis these pictures." I say cackling with a very devious smile.

"HEY! Give those back!" Brandon yells completely irritated.

"Catch me if you can! But we all know you'll never catch me! " I yell while running away.

"CURSE YOU CALE!" I hear Brandon yell running after me.

"TOO SLOW CORNBUCKET! YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME! I yell back at Brandon whose huffing and puffing like crazy.

Geez he's seriously out of shape. Running back to where I left Lewis and Randy, seeing both in position, ready to pounce on Brandon. Slowing down my pace to let Brandon catch up and letting him think i'm getting tired. Spinning around at the last second, catching Brandon by surprise.

"NOW!" I yell towards both Lewis and Randy.

Catching a totally surprised off guard Brandon. Easy enough. Pinning Brandon to the ground, with Lewis doing a very tight hold, he's definitely had training.

With Lewis having a very tight grip on Brandon. We lead him towards the flagpole, and of course we don't get to go there in peace and quiet. The whole way there full on complaints from Brandon.

Reaching the flagpole, with Randy pulling the rope down getting it ready. With Lewis forcing Brandon to walk towards the flagpole. With the oh crap look on brandon's face, and Randy tieing the rope to his pink frilly underpants. Which are frilly like girls! Tying his hands up enough where it will take time to undo himself.

Seeing Brandon being tugged by underwear up the flagpole is quite entertaining. With the pain expression and the embarrassment look on his face. "Definitely going in the photo album." I say snapping multiple pictures on my phone.

"Well I say we leave him there for the rest of the day then come back fetch him and get going we got places to go." Lewis says.