Chapter 13

~Moonclaws symbol~ Picture 3 won! Thanks for the help- Catmaster (p

~Moonclaws symbol~ Picture 3 won! Thanks for the help- Catmaster (p.s. if ya got any ideas for the next chapters let me know :) I love to hear others thoughts.)

Alseia's Pov: Lifting up my shirt a bit looking at my right side is the small symbol of a big cat. With smiles itching on everyone's faces.

Turning to Karla and Allaryce "Alrighty Karla, Allaryce let's get to know everyone first okay and the clan bond we'll talk about it later... for now let's all rest and party." I say with a smile, turning back to the clan, "Okay I say we party to celebrate the return of the cats! Karla, take a group of cats out to the nearby town to buy food and lots of drinks! Allaryce, Lewis you two also get a group of cats and set up a campsite for the night. And the rest of the cats and I will start working on the house." I say with a booming voice.

"Yes alpha!" Everyone yells.

With that said everyone splits up in three groups. After everyone in my group got inside the house. The 'ah' and 'oh greats' started.

"Well you guys this ain't gonna get cleaned if we keep standing around. Soooo how about this pick a group of five to ten then pick a room and started cleaning.But just fair warning no one's been in this house in a long time so be careful and let me know if any brokens boards and such is found or get a guy who knows how to fix it. And don't worry about finishing cleaning today, all we're doing is starting this, while we wait on everyone else to be done."

After four hours of hard work, with everyone exhausted but excited at the same time. Karla's group returned with food and drinks. While Allaryce and Lewis's group finished up an hour ago and started helping my group in the pack house.

While cleaning getting a good look around the pack house was one thing but getting to see the whole place. There's a rule in my book to many rooms and I get lost! Wayyyyy too many rooms thats for sure but plenty of room for all cats. A safe home for cats all alike no matter what size, or who they are.

"Alright, Alpha everything's set up for the party. We're just waiting for you, oh yeah one thing you'll do great." karla whispers noticing my nervousness..

Walking out of the pack house with Karla, Allaryce, Lewis, and Cale. Heading towards the party, that everyone won't start until I arrive, I do say my clan they are loyal.

"Alpha! Finally we just couldn't start without the star of the party." Everyone cheers happily upon seeing me. With that said. Music starts playing, the laughing begins, people getting drunk all around.

Smiling I yell, "Let's get this party rolling!"

Downing drink after drink, not being a problem since it takes allot more alcohol than normals to get weres drunk.

Unknowns Pov: 'Hey i'm near that new packs border... and Alpha do you see what I see?' my beta asks.

"Yes of course I do, they're partying thats for sure. Keep a close eye on this new pack, especially their leader, there's just something about them that I just can't put my finger on."

Looking out at that new pack, from my balcony. I keep feeling something that has been trying to drag me there, making me come closer to them. But what? Sigh...It's possible it could be the one thing I've been searching for, for almost three years now, but it couldn't be possible. Not with a member of another pack and certainly not of a new weak peasants pack like this...

I turn towards my room, leaving my beta 'Keep an eye on all of them, send out wolves to patrol their perimeter, I want to know if anyone goes in or out'

'Yes alpha.'

Karla's Pov: Watching everyone become a clan together is amazing. But I just can't get this feeling to go away. Its like someones watching us, my inner cat won't calm down. Someone powerful is nearby, and there's something else, something I just can't put my finger on.

After hours of wild partying, loud music, and Cale staring at me. I get a whiff of something that smells like fresh rain. But it hasn't rained in days, unless. My mate... is nearby.

I turn seeing Allaryce and Lewis walking up. "I'm gonna go to talk with Cale." Lewis whispers while walking away from her side.

"Let me guess you smell something sooooo good right now, and it's a certain someone we know that is staring at you. Karla, you're my sister I want you to be happy. And with everything that's been going on it's no surprise you haven't noticed until now. And Cale he's been patiently waiting until you were ready to realize. Your mates." Allaryce murmurs with a squeezing hug.

Looking back at my sister, all I see is her trying to urge me to move forward with my life.  

Cales's Pov: All throughout the party I couldn't stop staring at her, at Karla, she's just soooo beautiful and perfect. If only she could realize that i'm her mate, her soul mate... sighhh.

"Hey... Allaryce mentioned to me that she's finally realizing you're her mate. It's just takes time, she's been through so much in just a month." Lewis mumbles while staring at Allaryce.

"Will she accept me? My old home, I don't talk about it much but one thing that I will say it wasn't pleasant. It gives me nightmares just thinking about it." I say looking away.

My cat Oreo wanted to say MEOW!!! 'Hi!'-Catmaster