Chapter 7

Karla's Pov: "I can tell Lewis has a good heart, even if he's annoying. And horrible at poetry, and directions, and keeping his mouth shut." Alseia says while smiling and laughing. Which ended up with me giving a small smile.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, Karla and Lewis come out of the forest holding hands. With my sister blushing and Lewis... meh. I still don't like him. But I guess if he makes her happy, i'll deal with his weird ways but if he hurts my sister he's dead!

"Come on, lovey doveys we've got to get going." Alseia says with a smile.

Getting back into the car, Alesia made me drive all because I wouldn't wake up last night to take my driving turn. Alseia soons starts drifting off against the window. While Lewis and Allaryce, just whispered back and forth the whole time, just quiet enough so I couldn't understand them. When darkness started to show itself, I swapped out driving with Lewis. The whole time he was driving no one got any sleep. Wanna know why? Oh that's easy he kept waking us up and asking the same question over and over.

"I need to ask you something and I want you to be totally honest with me, it might be awkward with us after this but I feel, I have kept this in for a while and it's about time I was straight up and just confront you about it, I hope this doesn't ruin the relationship we already have, I just need to know and I can't see any other way to get over this, it just doesn't seem fair on me if I don't get an answer, I want you to tell me truthfully, no matter what it is, I just want your honest opinion...do you know the muffin man?"

Even Allaryce was at her breaking point after the twentieth time of him waking one of us up and mentioning of the question. With a twitching eye, I say "Yes I know the muffin man!"

"You know the muffin man?! And you've kept this from me all along how can I ever trust you again for doing such a thing! You never told me I feel so betrayed! I am devastated! Saddened! Huzzah" He says with a slight chuckle and humor in his eyes.

"Lewis! Be quiet... you're getting on my sister's nerves and I have no idea how much longer she'll resist trying to kill you." Allaryce yells but goes to a soft whisper. With a small smile, Allaryce leans up against the window to get some sleep.

Seeing this Lewis sighs, and he finally shuts up. Apparently he listens to her more than I thought. Alseia just chuckles, but who knew this good time would last so long.

Lewis's Pov: After a couple of minutes of silence everyone started laughing out of the blue. I do say laughing is quite fun. Looking away from the road, looking at a peaceful laughing Allaryce. I hear, "LEWIS! Watch the road!" All I heard after that was a tree creaking, wood snapping, metal scraping, glass breaking. That's all I heard until everything went black.

"Here it is! Move it people, we need to get them out of that car before it catches on fire!" Waking up, all I feel is pain. I can't move, my cat senses are fuzzy and irritated. I hear people yelling, trying to help us. Sniffing the air, I smell another werecat but also gas.

Someone drags the girls out, then me. Since I was the only one awake, I kept getting asked if I was okay, and what happened. Trying to get to Allaryce was hard, getting all the medics to lets me near her. A man walking up to me puts his hand on my shoulder whispering, "It's alright, we all know you guys are werecats. We are werecats too."

"Crap, quick, grab them. Get the car on that tow truck now, we gotta move before those idiotic humans show there faces! They can't see us here!" The man yells.

With that said Alseia, Karla, Allaryce, and I are all loaded up into a car. Driving off from that area. Getting a closer look I notice they were no medics. Just average werecats, four of them.

After an hour of driving the car finally comes to a stop. Looking out the window, I see a dark creepy old warehouse. With a certain smell werewolves completely hate and avoid at all costs.

"Bring them in here, we gotta get their injuries checked! Move it people, hey you. Follow me." The guy yells continuing, "Oh yeah, my names Randy. The other guys are Elijah, Cale, and Brandon. Were all werecats, like you all, who got kicked out of our packs, we ended up finding each other after being chased off the old packs' territories and running for our lives." Randy says.

Following Randy inside I notice that Randy has has reddish orange hair, with freckles, and has dark blue eyes. Looking over at Elijah who's carrying Alseia. He has brown hair, with light blue eyes. Looking behind Elijah, I see Cale carrying Karla. Cale has dirty blond hair, with dark green eyes. Last but least Brandon, whose carrying... my mate, my Allaryce. He seems to be holding her a bit closer than necessary in my opinion but only grins at me. Has ginger hair, with freckles, and purple/blue eyes.

"Don't worry about your comrades, they'll be fine. They should wake up anytime between now and tomorrow. But since we got time why don't you explain to me something. Why is it that we all feel like following that girl and like we need to protect her for some reason." Elijah says pointing at Alseia.

Sighing looking over at Alseia, then to my beautiful mate. "That's because Alseia is the next Alpha of all Werecats."

"Wait a minute. Did you just say she's the Alpha of all Werecats? But that's just an old legend." Cale whispers confused.

"Yeah I thought it was a legend too, until I shifted into a cat. I used to be a werewolf for about a year or two then all of sudden, I shift into a cat." I say looking away from Allaryce to very confused but also not at the same time Elijah, Randy, Cale, and Brandon.

Alseia's Pov: All I see is darkness, I can hear voices. I hear Lewis talking to someone, of course Lewis would be who I hear talking. And... the other, voices I don't recognize at all. Trying to move, or at least try to open my eyes but every try ends in failure. Until I hear Lewis say, "That's because that's Alseia, she is the next Alpha of all Werecats."

After hearing that, my eyes fly open. I have work to do, I can't lay in bed, I can't rest it's too dangerous for them. I must find all the werecats, and bring them to my territory before anything happens to them. If I can ever find it, no, not my territory, the werecats territory. Because I am the Alpha of all Werecats!