Chapter 31

Marco's POV

"Marco would you stop watching TV and listen to me you ugly fucka!" Alli screams throwing the brush in her hand at me.

"Babe I'm listening. " I tell her absentmindedly, trying the watch the football (soccer) game on TV.

"I'm about to smash this damn TV." She says turning off the TV and standing in front of it.

"Bomboclaat Aliyah yuh play too fucking much." I cuss.

Man I'm trying to watch the game and she's just getting on my damn nerves. I gave her attention all day so for this little ninety minutes I can have to watch the game but nooo. I can't wait for her to have these babies and go back to normal.

"So the game's more important? " she folds her arms.

"Don't start. Don't start." I say getting out of bed to go to the living room to watch with D.

Our house is almost completed. Only for the furniture to move in and I'm planning on doing that tomorrow. The house is about perfect. I have a lab in there for her to mix her chemicals and stuff. I have a home gym. There is a gun room. The twins have separate rooms. I have an office. The kids have a play room. Evecko has a dirt track out back that he can go to drive his trucks(The big ones that kids can actually go into and drive.) And about  four additional rooms for my other four kids when they come.

"Man I heard y'all. " D says laughing when I sit beside him and I roll my eyes at him.

"Fuck you." I mutter watching the game.

.*****
The game is over and my team won.

"Baby." I push the door open and her back is facing me. I know she's not sleeping.

I didn't even mean to snap like that but I really just wanted to watch the game.(AN//might I add this is how most Jamaican men are when it comes to football😭😭).

I slip into bed and scoot closer to her.

"Don't touch me." She says as I'm about to wrap my hands around her.

"Yuh cyah tell mi dat." I say wrapping my hand around her and pulling her body towards me.(You can't tell me that.)

"Yuh nuh love mi nuh more?" I question kissing the back of her neck.( You don't love me no more.)

I continue to suck and nibble on the back of her neck and I grin to myself when a small moan escapes from her.

She slips out of my grasp and sits on the vanity chair. I silently make my way to the bathroom and pull out my phone. She gon' talk to me one way or the other.

Me[6:45pm]-

I send the message and hear her phone chirp

Aliyah[6:45pm]-