Chapter 26

Sorry if this is shitty but it got deleted. So this is rushed.

Marco's POV.

"Where were you?" Aliyah asks as I walk into the house and I can already feel an unwanted headache forming.

"Me and Vecko went out." which wasn't completely a lie. After we met up with miss Mona we went to the park and then we got dinner. We even stopped at an ice cream parlor.

I walk to the kitchen with a sleeping Vecko still in my arms and put the food we brought back for her on the counter and the ice cream in the freezer.

"Marco-" she gets cut off by my phone ringing in my pocket. I adjust Evecko in my hands and then dig for my phone.

I pull it out to see the call is coming from Miss Mona. I had asked her to call me when she got a hold of the construction worker. I guess she did.

"I'll call you back." I say into the phone. If I didn't answer she would call back again and Aliyah would ask why can't I answer.

"No Marco. Talk to her." Aliyah says resting her hands on her hips.

"Don't start." I mumble brushing past her to put Evecko to bed.

I put Vecko in his bed and pull off his shorts and T-shirt leaving him in only briefs. I pull the covers over him and kiss his head of curls before leaving.

I walk silently with Aliyah trailing behind me. And it's like I can feel the waves of anger rolling off her.

I get where she's coming from because I am moving sneaky but I told her she has nothing to worry about and even though that isn't enough she can use the fact that we've been together for almost eight long years.

I have never given her a reason for her not to trust me and that kind of shows her lack of faith in me.

"I said where the fuck you been?" She slams the door behind us after we enter our bedroom.

"I am tired and I can't take all this right now. Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me? Have I been anything but good to you?"

She doesn't answer but instead pushes my head and look at me as if she's waiting for me to answer her question.

"Don't make me knock your fucking teeth out." I warn.

"You're a fucking liar!" She glares at me.

"Man, would you drop the fucking attitude?" I grit out trying to keep my calm.

She shoves me and I can feel the vein in my neck pop out. She is seriously getting on my damn nerves and I know I'm supposed to be humble and patient because she's pregnant and I'm kind of in the wrong but god damn there is only so much a man can fucking take.

"Who were you on the phone with Romarco?" She pushes me and I close my eyes and slowly exhale trying not to shove her back.

"Marco I swear to God if you don't answer me I'm going to.." She starts but my voice cuts her off.

"You'll do what!? Huh? What'll you do? God damn Aliyah! Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me." I dig my hand in my pocket for my phone. "This is what you want fucking take it!" I growl out venomously and thrust the phone into her grasp before leaving.

I decide to hold a meeting at the club with everybody but on my way there I remember that I don't have my phone to call everybody so I make a U-turn and decide to go check on D and Dre at the hospital. When I arrive it is a little past seven and visiting hours only started a couple minutes before so I have great timing.