Chapter 5

AJ's POV

Angelina pulls up my drive way and I hurriedly get out because all I want to do is shower and sleep. I was so tired that I couldn't drive myself.

I open the door and I hear cartoons going on so I decide to sneak and surprise them only to be met with this lil girl threatening my son.

"Lil boy don't be touching on me I'll hit you in your face." She sneers at him and I feel my temper reaching it's maximum.

"Do it! I fucking dare you to hit my child!" I raise my voice stepping into the room.

"Hey baby, Let's go get you changed and go for some ice cream yeah?" Angelina steps from behind me taking Vecko in her arms.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I ask  once I know Evecko and Angelina are out of ear range.

"Oh so you mute now!?" I shout sitting on the coffee table in front of her and she still doesn't answer.

I pull my gun and smash it against her nose and you hear the crack sound throughout the room.

"You bitch!" She shouts holding her nose bending forward.

I get off the table and throw my gun on the couch. I grip her hair firmly and ease back her head slightly before slamming it into the table. Her screams bounce off the walls and I pray to God Vecko left already.

I see Marco standing in the hall way and a guilty look is on his face as he looks at me.

"She done striked the fuck out Marco! She wanna be crazy and talk to my child like she stupid. Then amma treat her like she fucking stupid." I yell at him gripping her hair tighter.

"Is you stupid?" I ask looking at her with wide eyes and I can feel my trigger finger itching.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I was just frustra-" She starts to talk/cry and I slam her face into the coffee table again and I can see the smudge of blood that's being left.

"Marco get her out my house before I kill her." I push her head away from me before grabbing my gun and cocking it.

Marco comes and helps her up walking her to the door before coming back inside and goes to grab his keys.

"Where you going?" I raise a brow at him

"I'm taking her to-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Take her Marco! I fucking dare you to put foot in that fucking car with her." I threaten him.

"Babe, where she gon' go? You over reacting. I was just going to bring her to a shelter."

"Over-fucking- reacting? She threatened the child I carried for 9 months been in labour for 10 hours and she wanna hit him? Nigga not even you can hit him or I'll fucking hit you back." I shove him and he grabs hold of me hugging me to his chest.

He hugs me so tight, as if he's wondering if I'm real or not. Or if he let's go I'll disappear.

Marco's POV

"Do you want to go check out the house? I heard the remodeling is almost through." I suggest as we lay in bed together.

"I would love to but all that dust and stuff gon' start up my sinus, but you can go and take pictures. " She rests her chin on my chest and look up at me.

Her eyes shine so bright with love and I can't believe I hurt the one person who I was suppose to cherish because she cherishes me so fucking much.