Chapter 10

AJ's POV

"I like you like this, bare footed and pregnant in the kitchen. " Marco whispers and I spin around with the spoon in my hand.

"I bet you'd like me horny and naked in bed." I smirk and his eyes twinkles.

"We can work on that." He steps closer to me and takes the spoon from my hand putting it on the counter.

"How about I take you on the counter?" His lips are close to mine.

"How about no?" D pops up out of no where and Marco groans.

"Why are you here again?" I roll my eyes.

"Because you're cooking and I'm hungry." He says rummaging through the fridge.

"Is the food ready?" Tommy waltz in the kitchen.

"Pass me the bread crumbs." I say taking the cheese casserole from the oven.

"Where is it?" Reggie asks walking in.

"Top cupboard on the right." Angelina answers coming in with Andre behind her.

"Why is this kitchen so damn crowded? If everyone is in here who is out there manning the grill?" I look at all of them and nobody can answer me.

I sprinkle the bread crumbs and add another layer of cheese before dropping the casserole back in the oven.

"Marco this milk doesn't taste right." Reggie says even though he's drinking it, straight from the carton I might add.

"Man you up in my house ain't right." Marco brushes him off.

I swear when all of them get together it's like having fifty different hyperactive kids in one place.

"Where's Vecko?" I ask cutting off all the chatter in the room.

"He's sleeping." Ange answers and I nod at her.

I focus on the task at hand tasting and stirring things. The uproar of chatter in the room can probably be heard from miles away.

"Move with your short self." Ange pushes D's head.

"Short man tear sheet." D thrusts his hips in the air and I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Not with that little thing you got." She grimaces and Andre turns to look at her.

"How she know he little?" Marco jokes and Dre looks at her questionable.

"Shut up." She mugs Marco. "Ain't nun eva happened." She reassures Dre ad he pecks her lips.

They are so cute. After the funeral they still didn't get together. For the week we were in Jamaica they were all lovey dovey but as soon as we got back to ATL they went back to hating each other. It took them about a year before they actually became a couple.

"Liar." Marco coughs and I swat his arm with the kitchen towel.

"She got my babies growing inside her." D hollers doing a little dance and Marco cracks up.

"Just like how Aliyah got my baby growing inside her." Reggie jokes and we all burst out laughing as Marco stands with a straight face.

"That was HOT!" D turns up.

"Nah that was SCORCHING. " Dre smirks in Marco's direction.

"Nah that shit BURNED." I hollered when Marco stood still with a straight face looking at all of us.

"You mad or nah?" Tommy mocks him and he throws up his middle finger walking out the kitchen.

********