Epilogue: ...And to Return

2 years later

 Zahlia sits by the fire, warming herself as she rubbed her stomach. She was about 5 months pregnant with her first child, and she couldn't be any more happier. After marrying her fiance, their lives have been wonderful, and they were so happy.

"Zahliaaa..." A voice says in a singsong voice. Zahlia looks around, but no one is there. This scares her a little, but she shakes it away.

"I'm waiting..." The teasing, eerie voice calls out again.

"Who the hell is in my house?!" Zahlia screams in fear.

"You couldn't kill me. You couldn't." The voice whispers with venom. 

"Who are you?!" 

"I'm still here..."

"Go away!" Zahlia cries.

 The fire in front of her blows out, and there is nothing but darkness. She trembled in fear as the room grows cold and the sound of breathing is heard. The sound comes closer and closer until the living room furniture is thrown around and destroyed. 

Zahlia screams and runs upstairs, and wind whooshes past her. She runs into her room crying and finds her sleeping husband.

"Richie! Richie, honey, wake up!" She shakes him. He turns over, and Zahlia screams in pure horror. 

Richie was covered in blood, as his throat was slit and bloody and multiple stab wounds in his chest and stomach. 

"Richieeee!" Zahlia cried. 

From behind her, a pair of hands grab her and she jerks herself away, only to fall on the ground. Once she turns around and looks up, she sees someone she hadn't seen in years. Someone she had betrayed, murdered, but loved.

"No. No, you're dead. This is a trick." She mumbled.

"Of course I'm dead, but that doesn't mean I can't get revenge, right baby girl?"

"Chris, please! You don't understand! It was an acci---" She was cut off by him grabbing her by her neck and lifting her up.

"An accident? Why don't I show you what happened that night, Zahlia?" He said.

It was a cold and rainy night. Chris and Zahlia were driving home from a party at a friend's house, arguing. Chris was driving at a dangerous speed because of how angry his fiancee was making him.

"You were flirting with that bitch! Don't try to play me, Christopher!" She yelled.

"Nobody was flirting with a damn motherfucking thing, Zahlia! You're really pissing me off right now! If you should be worried about anything, it should be letting me get our asses home, and shutting the fuck up!" He yelled, causing her to clench her jaw and form hard fists.

"Why the fuck am I marrying you?!"

"Fuck you trying to say?!"

"No girl I know wants to marry a two-faced asshole, who likes to cheat and be a womanizer! I gave you way too many chances, Chris! I'm sick of your shit! It's always about Christopher, always about you!"

"If everything is all about me, then why the fuck are you talking about all this 'I this', 'I that', I, I, I, I! Is that your favorite word?! Your favorite letter, or some shit?! Because you sure do say it a lot!"

"Fuck you! I fucking hate you!" Zahlia began to hit him, forgetting the fact that he was speeding and it was rainy. Chris kept trying to get her away from him so he could focus, but she didn't care. "I'll fucking kill you! I wish I never met you!"