Chapter 9: Surreal

(A/N: Y'all Ima really need some comments on this chapter. It's gone be crazy)

Blood was splattered everywhere, body limbs were found here and there, Chris' mother's neck was split and she was also hung from the ceiling. His stepfather was nowhere to be seen, or so they thought. And poor Christina, caught in a crossfire.

"Chris, I-I'm so sorry." Zahlia closed the door to hide the horrific scene from people passing by.

Chris was paralyzed with fear, from his head to his toes. When he saw Christina, he began to feel some type of way. And his mother, when he saw her, that was when the tears fell. (MM)

"Not my mama, man." He began to break down and lash out. "FUCK! SHIT, MAN! WHY MY MOTHERFUCKING MAMA, MAN?!"

Zahlia was scared at Chris's destructive behavior and yelling. "C-Chris, I am ve---"

"It was you, wasn't it?!" He snapped. He knew deep down that Zahlia wouldn't kill his family, but his pain had taken over him.

Zahlia flinched from his sudden accusation. "What?! N-no! Chris, you know I wouldn't do this!"

"Bull-fucking-shit, Zahlia! You did this! Ooh, if only you weren't a motherfucking ghost, man." Chris paced back and forth in intense anger.

"Chris, I swear I didn't do this! You know that I would never do something like this to you! I lo----" Those three fateful words almost fell out of Zahlia's mouth, but she stopped them once she'd realized.

"Alright." Chris nodded his head rapidly. "Show me then. Who did it?"

Zahlia froze up. She saw how it all happened, and it wasn't a pretty scene. "Chris, I-I can't."

"Show me." He demanded with gritted teeth.

Zahlia was flooded with fear as she hesitantly waved her hand, instantly taking her and Chris back to when it all happened.

"Ms.Brown, I don't know what's going on with Chris. He's always talking to himself, laughing, and keeps drawing pictures if this girl named Dahlia, or Zahlia. Something like that." Christina said to Mrs.Brown.

"I know. And the other night, he was just laughing and talking, but he told me he was on the phone. But even when he isn't on the phone, he's still doing it."

"Do you think...he has mental issues?"

"God, I hope not."

Next thing Chris knew, Christina was screaming as a shadowed figure attacked Sherri. Earl tried to fight it away from his wife, but his life was taken in a split second by the figure snatching his left arm off ever so violently.

The figure pulled out a long blade that looked ancient and started to cut Earl up. At least now, Chris knew whose limbs and body parts were everywhere.

"Please, I can't take anymore of this!" Christina cried as she tried to make a run for it, but the shadowed figure caught her just in time and slit her throat very quick and swiftly, causing her blood to splash everywhere.

The figure went back to Sherri, who was trying her best to survive. But in a flash, she was hanging from the ceiling from a cord from the ceiling fan that was hanging.

As she tried to get back on her feet, she accidently got her hair caught in the spinning fan blades, and the rest was terrifying history.

Zahlia closed the memory, and Chris' face was unreadable. Zahlia suddenly saw Richie in the corner of her eye, doing a neck slice expression with his finger.

Zahlia swallowed her spit and tears hard. She didn't want to kill Chris, but now, she had no way out. She went into the bloody kitchen and grabbed the largest knife in there.

Chris was on the ground crying his eyes out, which broke Zahlia even more. "Chris...." She quietly said as she hid the large knife behind her back. Chris looked up at her.

Zahlia was crying hysterically. Even though Chris was going on the same path she went on, his family was not. Since they were killed by a supernatural vampire, their souls immediately went to Heaven.

There is a borderline between the afterlife world, and Heaven and Hell. If a person was killed by a demon, member of Malum, or if a vampire killed you without intending to turn you into a vampire, your spirit will not go to the afterlife. Just straight to Judgment Day.

If someone in the afterlife is killed, they can be brought back, but only with the approval of Elzira and Akasha, for they are the afterlife rulers. Akasha has more power and authority than Zorag, but she lets him have his say-so in certain moments.

Zahlia couldn't hold herself together and she could feel that Richie was getting impatient. "Chris, I'm so sorry." She cried harder as she raised the knife in the air.

"I love you," was the last thing Chris heard before Zahlia jammed the large knife in his head. Chris instantly died as Zahlia fell to her knees and held his corpse.

But little did she know, his ghost was in the corner, staring at the scene. She could feel his presence, but she assumed it was still Richie.

"I love you too, Zahlia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhangers are so fun! Lmao but whats gonna happen next? 😮

More coming up, babies!

-___QueenBee___