Chapter 19: To Live...

Chapter 19: To Live... (Part One)

{Hey, just a heads up, but this is the first part to the last chapter. You guys are going to be so shocked and surprised... 😏 Enjoy!} 

-

-

-

 Vega's eyes burned with anger as Zahlia began to walk quickly, but gracefully, towards the altar. She had a focused and determined look on her face as she approached the scene. 

"I object!" Zahlia's voice boomed. Vega's eyes were now a bright and glowing red. 

"You are too late! Far too late!" Vega hissed as she took one foot down a step.

"Am I?" Zahlia said in a challenging tone as she stopped her tracks. 

"Yes!" Vega hissed again.

"I'm sure you don't want to marry a brain dead husband." 

"He is not brain dead!" 

"Then why are his eyes red in a possessed manner?! Explain that!" 

"I'm not possessed!" Chris intervened, earning gasps from everyone, including Vega and Zahlia. 

Chris jogged down the steps before reaching Zahlia. Zahlia looked at him in romance and love as he looked at her the same. Vega saw this, and she began to feel jealousy, fury, and betrayal.

"NO! YOU'RE ALWAYS RUINING EVERY FUCKING THING! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Vega made a screaming and screeching sound as she suddenly began to transform.

Zahlia moved aside from Chris as Vega turned into a different appearance. Her fangs grew even larger and her fingernails grew longer into blade-like features. Her hair turned black, long, and wild as it grew freely down her back. Her eyes were glowing red as her wedding gown suddenly caught fire and turned into a black silk combat dress. 

 She charged at Zahlia, but failed when a gold blast rushed out of Zahlia's right hand. "You're not winning this time, Vega!" 

Vega blasted fire at Zahlia, causing her to fall down. "I'm going to win, whether you like it or not!"

She threw another fireball, but missed when Zahlia moved to the side. She got up off the ground and charged towards Vega with a large gold fireball. The fireball successfully landed onto Vega, causing her to scream out and fall onto the ground.

 She hissed deadly before grabbing Zahlia and throwing her into the air, high in the sky. Vega leaped after her and caught up with her height. Next thing you know, Zahlia and Vega are fighting in mid-air with beams and magic balls and blasts streaming through the sky. Everyone on ground level watches the two women fight and fall at the same time. They were so high, even Akasha and others could see them from Malum. 

Vega threw a fireball at Zahlia. Zahlia began to realize that they were a little close to reaching the ground. She looks at Vega with a deadly and determined look. She grabbed Vega by her throat and began to make gold beams appear out of the Vega's mouth and eyes. 

"Vega, I don't know what I have ever done to you, but what I do know is that I have had enough of you, and your bullshit!" She forcefully tossed her straight to the ground. 

 Vega screamed in defeat before she collided with the ground, instantly dying on impact. Zahlia landed on her corpse before looking at her dead body and widening her eyes in shock and disbelief. She couldn't believe it. 

Vega was dead.

"Well done, Zahlia! You did it!" Akasha's voice beamed happily through Zahlia's ears as she stood up. Before she knew it, she was pulled into a hug by Akasha.

"No, we did it, Akasha." She smiled. 

 Akasha smiled also before giving a head nod to Zahlia. Chris pulled Zahlia into a hug and kiss, surprising Zahlia. She eventually caught up with the rhythm of the kiss and they were kissing in front of everyone.

"I love you, Chris." Zahlia smiled as she placed her forehead against his.

Chris frowned. "Zahlia. Zahlia." 

Zahlia began to shake uncontrollably. "Chris, what's happening to me?!"

"Zahlia! Zahlia! Wake up, girl! Damn!" Chris shouted.

 Zahlia's eyes shot open, and she gasped as she sat up in her bed. She looked around her room, and saw an upset Chris. 

"About time you woke up! Damn! I been trying to wake you up for so long! The hell were you even dreaming about?!" He sneered.

Zahlia began to look around like she was crazy. Ever since her and her fiance Chris bought this house, she's been having strange and scary dreams. 

"Uh, I-I d-don't know. Where's Akasha?" 

Chris furrowed his eyebrows. "Who the hell is Akasha?" 

"A-Akasha, a-and Vega or Elzira! Whatever her name was!" 

Chris chuckled. "That is the last time I let you watch ghost shit before you go to bed, girl. I swear." He kissed her forehead. "Come on, let's go eat lunch, since you missed breakfast." 

 Chris helped her up before leading her outside to the car, and they left to get lunch. Zahlia had an uneasy feeling, but then she realized that she had just woken up.

Whether she was asleep or not, Zahlia did not realize that she had entered and experienced...

THE OTHER SIDE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End!

Now before yall think that its the end of humanity, I will be making a sequel, but only if y'all want one. I know that the ending was a little short and crappy, but I promise I will step my game up! 

Thank you guys so much for reading this book, and as I said, I will make another "chapter". But it will only be an epilogue.

I love you guys!

-___QueenBee___

THE OTHER SIDE