2

Ding! Ding!

From (insert phone number here): Hello?  Eun-Ji?

From (insert phone number here):  It's Saturday

I woke up from the sound of my phone chiming.

When I saw the word, 'Saturday', I immediately thought of Taehyung.

From: Eun-Jin: Ah yes~ I'll ask about the dinner and what to wear.

From: Eun-Jin: :)

Changed name to: Taehyung

From Taehyung: Okay
--
I tapped on the arrow leading me towards my contacts, my finger hovered above Soohyun's number and the speech bubble.

From Eun-Jin: Where is the dinner held and what should we wear?

From Soohyun: Location sent

From Soohyun: I sent u the location, also wear something formal and fancy-ish, lol, maybe not too fancy but sophisticated.

From Eun-Jin: Alright thank you!

Read 10:34

I sent Taehyung the info. He insisted on taking me, so I agreed and gave him my apartment number. He asked for the time so I also gave him that. We were all set, besides the fact that I'd have to get ready, so I carefully chose a cute and formal dress for tonight.

  We were all set, besides the fact that I'd have to get ready, so I carefully chose a cute and formal dress for tonight

       ^^^^dress ;)

--
5:28

I heard several knocks on my apartment door so I stood up from my couch, dragging my purse along with me, and opened the door revealing a very handsome man in a suit.

"Oh, hello Taehyung!" I smiled sweetly.

"Hello!  You look beautiful, shall we go and act the night away?" He blushed and held out his arm waiting for me to take it.

"We shall," I smiled and took his arm, using my other free hand to lock the door behind me.

"So, tell me about my fake date background," he used air quotes when he mentioned, 'fake date'.

"I made him up but I guess his name will be.. Kim Minhyuk? Uh, he goes to a different school, just don't mention the school to her because she will get all detective and look into the school to find an actual Minhyuk.  Anyways, you are my age, 18," he interrupted me and stated, "which I actually am, 18 myself," I nodded awkwardly as we got into his shiny black car, and continued,
"uhm, your family has business in another country," he interrupted me once more and said, "I actually have my parents in another country for a business trip that takes 2 months," I, once again, nodded awkwardly.